Storage Auctions

2 States Legalize Recreational Marijuana Use!

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: 2 States Legalize Recreational Marijuana Use!
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2012, 11:22:15 AM »
I know that you guys probably could care less but did anyone else notice that the Google Adsense ads quit showing about the same time we started talking about Marijuana?

I might have to delete this subject if that's what it turns out to be. I'm waiting on an email from Google now.  

Well, I just got an email from Google explaining why the ads aren't running. Apparently, in March, a thread about a certain adult item that was found in a storage locker (purple beads) is what is causing the problem. I deleted the thread and sent in an appeal, now I will just have to wait and see if they approve it.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2012, 01:55:03 PM »
Well, I just got an email from Google explaining why the ads aren't running. Apparently, in March, a thread about a certain adult item that was found in a storage locker (purple beads) is what is causing the problem. I deleted the thread and sent in an appeal, now I will just have to wait and see if they approve it.

You can thank. Rules for rebels for that one though it seems a long time ago.....March of 2011 if I remember correctly.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2012, 02:13:44 PM »
Have I ever told you that you have an amazing memory? You're like a human card catalog when it comes to this forum.

Apparently, when I disabled Drew's Adsense code and reinstalled mine, Google sent out a bot to re-crawl the site for inappropriate content. There may be other threads that are violating their policies; however, I'm not going to review 19K posts to find out.

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2012, 07:57:11 PM »
Update:
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2019168747_sedropot16m.html

The city is refusing to let a storage facility rent to growers. But, all is not lost, they are revisiting their decision - LOL!

;D

I've bought lockers at that facility before.....usually kinda crappy overall.  But......maybe my big score is coming up soon!

xx
Any states that cut the ORIGINAL lock in front of you?

Started by ARKDEAN

10 Replies
Last post December 22, 2011, 01:26:37 PM
by bwd111
xx
Top 10 Self Storage Companies in the United States

Started by Travis

2 Replies
Last post May 03, 2013, 09:50:55 AM
by Travis
xx
Top Ten States by Number of Storage Facilities