Storage Auctions

2 States Legalize Recreational Marijuana Use!

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: 2 States Legalize Recreational Marijuana Use!
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2012, 11:22:15 AM »
I know that you guys probably could care less but did anyone else notice that the Google Adsense ads quit showing about the same time we started talking about Marijuana?

I might have to delete this subject if that's what it turns out to be. I'm waiting on an email from Google now.  

Well, I just got an email from Google explaining why the ads aren't running. Apparently, in March, a thread about a certain adult item that was found in a storage locker (purple beads) is what is causing the problem. I deleted the thread and sent in an appeal, now I will just have to wait and see if they approve it.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2012, 01:55:03 PM »
Well, I just got an email from Google explaining why the ads aren't running. Apparently, in March, a thread about a certain adult item that was found in a storage locker (purple beads) is what is causing the problem. I deleted the thread and sent in an appeal, now I will just have to wait and see if they approve it.

You can thank. Rules for rebels for that one though it seems a long time ago.....March of 2011 if I remember correctly.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2012, 02:13:44 PM »
Have I ever told you that you have an amazing memory? You're like a human card catalog when it comes to this forum.

Apparently, when I disabled Drew's Adsense code and reinstalled mine, Google sent out a bot to re-crawl the site for inappropriate content. There may be other threads that are violating their policies; however, I'm not going to review 19K posts to find out.

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2012, 07:57:11 PM »
Update:
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2019168747_sedropot16m.html

The city is refusing to let a storage facility rent to growers. But, all is not lost, they are revisiting their decision - LOL!

;D

I've bought lockers at that facility before.....usually kinda crappy overall.  But......maybe my big score is coming up soon!

xx
Top Ten States by Number of Storage Facilities

Started by MovieMan

0 Replies
Last post December 01, 2012, 10:56:45 PM
by MovieMan
xx
Any states that cut the ORIGINAL lock in front of you?

Started by ARKDEAN

10 Replies
Last post December 22, 2011, 01:26:37 PM
by bwd111
xx
Top 10 Self Storage Companies in the United States

Started by Travis

2 Replies
Last post May 03, 2013, 09:50:55 AM
by Travis
xx
Residents In More Than 30 States File Secession Petitions