Storage Auctions

Any of you guys with Blogs or Youtube Channels looking to guest blog?

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
Hey guys, quit my job a few weeks ago, busy running my business however have a bit more freetime to focus on other things like storage auctions and creating digital products and things like that. I've been putting a bit more focus on FreeStorageAuctionLists.Com which is a site I have been neglecting for a while. I'm trying to do some more blogging on there and posting more auctions.

If any of you guys have your own blogs or websites or youtube channels and want to do some guest blogging I'd love to have you. Feel free to post articles about your advice or tips, plus a program or site of yours, etc. If anyone is interested in doing some guest blogging pm me, we can get some posts, more than happy to post your links and plug you, your blog, your product, etc.

Offline MikeMilez

• Author: "Storage Auction Authority"
    • View Profile
    • MikeMilez.com
    • Email
Re: Any of you guys with Blogs or Youtube Channels looking to guest blog?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 06:16:59 PM »
I'm definitely interested in this. I have a lot of great, original content I can share with your blog readers.

Offline Henry

Re: Any of you guys with Blogs or Youtube Channels looking to guest blog?
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 05:36:03 PM »
Hey guys, quit my job a few weeks ago, busy running my business however have a bit more freetime to focus on other things like storage auctions and creating digital products and things like that. I've been putting a bit more focus on FreeStorageAuctionLists.Com which is a site I have been neglecting for a while. I'm trying to do some more blogging on there and posting more auctions.

If any of you guys have your own blogs or websites or youtube channels and want to do some guest blogging I'd love to have you. Feel free to post articles about your advice or tips, plus a program or site of yours, etc. If anyone is interested in doing some guest blogging pm me, we can get some posts, more than happy to post your links and plug you, your blog, your product, etc.

What topics are your blogs about?  Are they about storage auctions?  Post what the topics that your blogs are about.  I might be interested.  But, I don’t have much free time these days.

xx
SelfStorage.com Blogs On Online Storage Auctions

Started by Travis

0 Replies
Last post September 20, 2013, 08:44:38 PM
by Travis
xx
SelfStorage.com blogs on legality of online storage auctions

Started by Travis

0 Replies
Last post January 29, 2014, 10:25:45 PM
by Travis