Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
Best Affiliate Programs to Join?
« on: February 15, 2011, 06:33:41 PM »
I imagine some of you have online stores or websites where you sell some of your storage merchandise. Maybe some of you also have niche sites about storage auctions, resale, etc.

Just curious if anyone has any tips on affiliate programs. Specifically hoping to hear which google affiliates you use and which you ahve the most success with?

I have accounts at buyat and a few others but find plain old google adsense beats all those put together so been stikcing with adsense.

I noticed google also has google affiliates which are managed through your adsense account. I like the idea of having adsense and my affiliates in one place, dont need multiple accounts, dont need to track multiple programs got everything in one place.

Wondering if anyone has any experience with google affiliates and waht programs you have the most success with.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Re: Best Affiliate Programs to Join?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 10:17:31 PM »
No one has tips on affiliate programs.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 03:16:28 AM »
Wow, he actually didn't add his link to this thread. He must have forgot, allow me to do it for him.

Don't Pay For Storage Auction Listings
check out freestorageauctionslists.dum

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 06:43:26 AM »
Now there children, no call for starting up some crap again. Lets all be adults here...........

Offline rulesforrebels

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 02:01:35 PM »
Wow, he actually didn't add his link to this thread. He must have forgot, allow me to do it for him.

Don't Pay For Storage Auction Listings
check out freestorageauctionslists.dum

TC your past 3 posts I've seen today have been trying to take a jab at me. What have I said to you? I havn't linked to any sites in a while.  ALso your attempting to take a jab at me on these threads have nothing to do with the thread either.

Mad that everyone was getting on you for pestering and harrassing people into trying your lists? Idont need to do that, if you wanna take a look take a look if not don't.

Are you upset people can go to sites to get info for FREE that you overcharge them for? I don't need to harrass people into looking at lists I post.

Offline rulesforrebels

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2011, 02:03:53 PM »
As for affiliate programs anyone find anything that can compete with adsense? Anything that requires signups I'm not that crazy abotu, prfer getting paid on clicks and impressions.

Oh one more thing, TC, your picture is very fitting if you catch my drift lol.

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2011, 03:36:07 PM »
This is just a thought, if you have a website set up for sales, especially stuff from units. Why would you want an affiliate program, kind of like a self defeating purpose. You make 2% referrel for having a visitor buy a product that was linked from your store. Then you end up losing a sale cause they went ahead and followed that link.

Personally I rather have the sale than the 2% commission.

Now if we are talking about any other kind of site that is not set up for sales, then it works.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 11:25:18 AM »
Rules, if you really must know. I have been trashing every post where you have a link...not just here but Yahoo Answers & every website I can find that has one of your advertisements for freestorageauctionlist on it.

The reason I'm doing this is that I have scores of articles on Yahoo Answers, and multiple articles on over a hundred blogs. Everywhere I look you are spamming my articles with comments like "don't pay for auction listings check out freestorageauctionlist". A week ago, I posted a comment on your blog kindly asking you to stop making these comments on my articles. Obviously, since you are asking me why I am doing what I'm doing, you didn't read what I sent you.

So, to answer you question, I'm just doing to you what you have been doing to us for months now. Now, I realize that you were just promoting your business and that there were no ill intentions against me personally. I'm just trying to promote my business as well. I have no hard feelings against you and now that I have your attention; hopefully we can resolve this issue. If you would like to call a truce and you agree to not post any more inappropriate comments in my articles, I'll cease and desist. 

Offline rulesforrebels

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 12:10:38 PM »
I totally agree to a truce. I do occasionally do a search on ya for open questions and respond to them, it's normally complete newbies looking for any info whatsoever on how to get started on auctions.

For someone who wants to fill their entire day with auctions and really make a go of doing this full time I completely agree your site is the place to go to get a full auction schedule.

I guess it's kinda silly were fighting in that we aren't even competitors, which even if we were still kind of a childish back and forth were having.

I'm normally up late browsing the net and commngtingon youtube videos but I dont think I've gone out of my way to post comments abotu your articles if I have I apologize.

Personally I woudln't buy a list and I feel like I should be allowed to state that view, I will not go out of my way to tell others not to buy. Heck for a newbies probably isn't a bad idea buying a list for a week or even month just to get started and see if they like it and contiue buying. I do think its silly for a newbie to pay $150 or $200 for a year long list before they ahve even gotten their feet wet though.

Offline rulesforrebels

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011, 12:13:14 PM »
You have a very comprehensive list for a specific region I have a very sparse list for the whole country.

If someone wants to jump in head first and try to make a go of auctions full time your site is the way to go. If a newbie wants to just get their feet wet and check out an auction my site is a good place to go.

I agree to a truece, no hard feelings, lets move on.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2011, 12:19:39 PM »

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2011, 12:35:43 PM »
Now that is not a bad idea. We can all pull our resources together and offer a subscription. We all pretty much have a large diversity in where we are located at. Split the commisions into shares, depending on how much info they provide, how quickly they update those list. With most of the shares go to who ever owns the website. Since they have most of the actual investment in it with domain name, hosting, etc.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2011, 03:39:23 PM »
I'm glad we came to an agreement. I don't like mocking anyone (except perhaps Movieman) and you're right we really aren't competing. I was just trying to make a point and I thought that you had received the email I had sent you and chose to disrespect me by doing it again just days after I had asked you to quit. Anyway, no hard feelings. I won't spam your spam anymore. Just kidding`

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2011, 07:00:55 PM »
This is just a thought, if you have a website set up for sales, especially stuff from units. Why would you want an affiliate program, kind of like a self defeating purpose. You make 2% referrel for having a visitor buy a product that was linked from your store. Then you end up losing a sale cause they went ahead and followed that link.

Personally I rather have the sale than the 2% commission.

Now if we are talking about any other kind of site that is not set up for sales, then it works.

Yeah, it's a delicate balance. On my main website, our focus is on getting people to join so we don't have any advertisements...but on our blog, it's all about Adsense revenue. Now, our new site storageauctionblog.com, has two purposes. It's main purpose is to generate Adsense revenue, since it will be on a national level and the second is to send leads to my main website.

As far as us all working together to form a massive list, it probably wouldn't work because each service that I have seen has a varying level of quality. Some areas of the country would benefit while others would suffer. Plus, it would take hundreds of people working together. There are a lot of cities throughout the country that are currently in need of one of these services.

xx
Compaints about Microsoft OS...join the fray !

Started by MovieMan

3 Replies
Last post August 16, 2013, 10:22:55 AM
by MovieMan
xx
Feast or famine~anybody wanna join us next Weds???

Started by rockin the retro

7 Replies
Last post January 05, 2012, 11:49:04 AM
by craiglstauction