Storage Auctions

Facebook offers 3 BILLION to SnapChat !

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Facebook offers 3 BILLION to SnapChat !
« on: November 14, 2013, 08:45:48 AM »
.....and they get turned down!

I'd say the owners at SnapChat have BRASS B**** to turn down that kind of money....especially since they've never earned a dime since they were created.  Don't we all wish we had THAT kind of decision to make.

usatoday(dot)com/story/tech/2013/11/13/report-facebook-offered-snapchat-3-billion/3517929/

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Re: Facebook offers 3 BILLION to SnapChat !
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 09:26:21 AM »
In a related story:

Facebook offers to pay StorageAuctionForum electric bill but Travis turns them down saying, "Pay the water bill too and you've got a deal!"  ;D

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 08:33:37 PM »
In a related story:

Facebook offers to pay StorageAuctionForum electric bill but Travis turns them down saying, "Pay the water bill too and you've got a deal!"  ;D

You're hilarious.  ;D  It would take a pretty penny to buy this forum. Most website buyers would value it by it's advertising revenue, which isn't a whole lot. However, this forum is just too valuable to me, especially considering my future plans with VSA. Someone would have to offer me stupid money (Like $200K) to even get me to consider selling it.

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 11:02:22 AM »
I can't believe they turned it down. SnapChat is a fad. I had the app for a few days but couldn't really get it to work. I'm fairly savvy with that stuff too. There's no way, that I could figure out, to find your Facebook friends. Just friend by email.. and who has that anymore? Facebook would have turned the app into a much more sustainable app by including it into their portfolio of apps and programs.

SnapChat is holding out for bigger bucks, but they'll end up selling for far less, IMO.

xx
Storage Treasures offers a way to sell your goods

Started by MovieMan

2 Replies
Last post January 20, 2014, 09:04:14 PM
by MovieMan
xx
Company decides to stop selling product it was making 2 BILLION a year on

Started by MovieMan

1 Replies
Last post March 16, 2014, 09:20:22 AM
by Charli