Storage Auctions

How do you feel about Obama Care

Re: How do you feel about Obama Care
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2013, 04:18:15 PM »
Exactly right. There's no law stating that a company has to pay for the health care they choose to offer. They call it benefits because the employee BENEFITS from the company paying into the plan. Under Obamacare, it's the same. The company can choose to pay for part of the plan, or not. Only this time, if a small business who employs less than 25 people offers the plan, they can get a tax break.

The thinking, I assume, is that the small business is going to pay into the plan for the employee at least partially. The tax break will help to offset that cost. If the small business does not choose to pay into the plan for the employee, they could pocket that tax break.

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2013, 10:42:19 AM »
It's likely that more stories like this will come out because businesses are greedy.

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2013, 06:04:55 PM »
Sigh.  I love the right wing posts about the obamacare center.....

Mostly because its so horrifically wrong, and I can tear it apart so easily.

ACTUALLY: 
#1 this is a county ran program, they decided the number who would be full and part time, the reasoning is logical.
#2 almost ALL of them will be eligible for obamacare-in fact many will get it 100% free through the medicare expansion.  The rest will get it at a huge discount due to the subsidies for those making that little.

The article reeks of ignorance of how Obamacare actually works.

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2013, 06:17:52 PM »
Sigh.  I love the right wing posts about the obamacare center.....

Mostly because its so horrifically wrong, and I can tear it apart so easily.

ACTUALLY: 
#1 this is a county ran program, they decided the number who would be full and part time, the reasoning is logical.
#2 almost ALL of them will be eligible for obamacare-in fact many will get it 100% free through the medicare expansion.  The rest will get it at a huge discount due to the subsidies for those making that little.

The article reeks of ignorance of how Obamacare actually works.

I applauded this through the new karma system. It's typical of conservatives to just report on the negatives.. and make up the facts.

xx
Obama rated as the 5th best in US history

Started by alloro

8 Replies
Last post June 24, 2014, 11:18:19 AM
by alloro
xx
anyone that know, feel free to chime in

Started by BigBizzz

4 Replies
Last post September 27, 2011, 07:27:35 PM
by BigBizzz
xx
How do you feel about buyer's premiums?

Started by Travis

9 Replies
Last post February 01, 2014, 05:24:51 PM
by luke
xx
Do storage auctions make you feel like you're gambling?

Started by Travis

2 Replies
Last post October 22, 2013, 11:51:50 PM
by alloro