Storage Auctions

I am so unbelievably sad right now.

Offline alloro

• View Profile
I am so unbelievably sad right now.
« on: May 11, 2015, 01:08:51 PM »
I can't stand it...I lost my little ferret buddy Nippy Friday night.

<------ Nippy "Nip"

In July 2013 I lost her sister Pippy which devastated me for a long time. I kind of blamed it on the fact I had brought her into the vet to have a tumor removed and she died suddenly while waiting in recovery after the surgery and the loss of her was an unexpected shock. Nippy was different, she had been sick for a couple of months so I kind of knew the day was coming and was prepared for it. Well I was wrong, I wasn't prepared. After having her bring joy and happiness into my life every single day for the past 8-1/2 years, then add on all of the daily attention I gave her between hand feeding her medicines followed by her favorite treats ever since she became sick and I find myself missing her terribly. Placing her into the ground Saturday, knowing I would never lay eyes on her again has crushed me. I never thought I could care so much about something as I do these pets of mine.

I'm not looking for any sympathy, I guess I just needed to write this down somewhere, so that I wouldn't forget to remember.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: I am so unbelievably sad right now.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 04:25:19 PM »
Sorry brother. If there is a ferret heaven, I'm sure she's up there getting into trouble.

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 05:14:31 PM »
I've never had a ferret, but I've had dogs much of my life, and still do. It's hard when your best friend passes.

Offline alloro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 05:56:02 PM »
Sorry brother. If there is a ferret heaven, I'm sure she's up there getting into trouble.

Thanks.
More likely running it. She was always the matriarch of the clan down here. Even the males that were three times her size wouldn't challenge her, she was the oldest, the smartest, and the smallest, but still took no grief from any of the others.

Offline alloro

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2015, 06:04:11 PM »
I've never had a ferret
:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Then you truly have no idea what you've missed out on in life.