Storage Auctions

New Storage directory site

New Storage directory site
« on: July 16, 2014, 08:47:08 PM »
Hey this is cool, It's sometimes really hard to find storage spots to find storage auctions. I found one website that is all about auctions however I'd like to see some more storage auctions on there. I only saw a few. But if any of you guys know of any storage auctions anywhere in the states it would be nice if you added to it. The listing is free and if it is your own storage, could be some great publicity.
auctioninterest . com check it out, becaue I get tireddof searching through google.  :clap: :051bye:

Re: New Storage directory site
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 10:01:07 PM »
I found one website that is all about auctions however I'd like to see some more storage auctions on there.

Uh, I think that is YOUR website, but whoever it belongs to is a few years late getting on the auction bandwagon. The tide is going out, slowly but surely.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: New Storage directory site
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 11:14:44 PM »
Hey this is cool, It's sometimes really hard to find storage spots to find storage auctions. I found one website that is all about auctions however I'd like to see some more storage auctions on there. I only saw a few. But if any of you guys know of any storage auctions anywhere in the states it would be nice if you added to it. The listing is free and if it is your own storage, could be some great publicity.
auctioninterest . com check it out, becaue I get tireddof searching through google. 

Or you could just go to our storage auction resources by state page: http://onlinestorageauctions.com/forum/storage-auction-resources-by-state/

There are around 150 different resources there.   :106:

Uh, I think that is YOUR website, but whoever it belongs to is a few years late getting on the auction bandwagon. The tide is going out, slowly but surely.

I agree totally, why couldn't he just say "Hey Guys, I'm building a directory of storage auction websites and I'd appreciate it if you added resources." Instead it sounds like spam. People aren't that naive.

xx
Hi! New to this site and Storage Auctions

Started by ChrisJ

1 Replies
Last post February 19, 2013, 06:59:25 AM
by Travis
xx
Storage Battles vs. Virtual Storage Auctions - from one who bid on each site

Started by atanorthwest

9 Replies
Last post December 12, 2013, 01:22:32 PM
by atanorthwest