Storage Auctions

online auction and internet

online auction and internet
« on: March 11, 2011, 07:06:36 AM »
If you are into online auctions, you have probably heard a great deal of talk about a new kind of auction called penny auction, which is gaining popularity within the online community recently, and one site in particular is called Bidzillion.com.When it comes to Online Auction, one of the most important things to remember is  to trust one’s own instincts. This means one can easily spot a scam or a bad auction just by reviewing it and thinking about whether or not it seems too incredible to be real. Once a person knows  that they appear  in this way,
he can begin to thoroughly research a particular company. Certain auction sites want to make sure that their customer  keeps  coming back.  This means that they have to make their customers as happy as possible.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Re: online auction and internet
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 08:41:25 AM »
I'm sure it's great if you spend the time studying it, but the reviews I've read of penny auctions convince me it's not for me.

It seems a penny really isn't  really a penny if I read it correctly; the tv ads for one of the penny auctions tout the $35K car that you can get for $635.00 or the plasma tv that retails for $2,500 that goes for $6.72.

The thoughts "If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is" and "A fool and his money are soon parted" come to mind, but to each his own.  It's just not for me.

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 09:49:29 AM »
I agree.  

From what I understand of these auctions, you buy points that allow you to bid on an item.  These points cost between 50 and 75 cents each.  Each bid that you make costs you one point.  Therefore, while it's true that the auctions increment by one penny and may even result in a final value that's lower than retail, it's important to remember that you pay for each bid that you make, regardless of whether you win.

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 11:00:54 AM »
These auctions hold no interest for me. I'm not even gonna bother checking the site but I iamgine little to no trafic.

Also, its great to learn about new resources to explore but when your first nad only post is a spam post I don't really even care to look into the site. I imagine we'll probabl ynever see you back posting on here again either.

xx
How Many People Do An Internet Search for Online Storage Auctions ?

Started by MovieMan

7 Replies
Last post July 16, 2014, 08:18:47 AM
by Travis
xx
Top Ten Storage Auction Forums On The Internet

Started by MovieMan

8 Replies
Last post May 27, 2013, 07:32:50 PM
by Travis
xx
Here's one....off the internet #1