Storage Auctions

The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead
« on: November 17, 2014, 11:51:01 AM »
Does anyone watch the Walking Dead? My husband got me into watching it. He was all caught up but re-watched all of them with me on Netflix and now I watch the new ones every Sunday on AMC with him. I normally don't like zombie stuff but this is more about survival, character building, love, hate, trust, friendship, and so on. It is a great mix.

JasonAK

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 07:53:56 PM »
Yes I have seen few episode as I love to watch Horror or similar bold topics and I must say it's good show to watch if you like this kind of genre.

Offline alloro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 11:18:55 PM »
Ye...ah, that zombie and vampire stuff never really floated my boat.

Offline dbr831

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 10:08:20 AM »
Yep, huge fan of Walking Dead. One of my favorite shows for sure. Have tried to get several family members to watch it and they all say "I don't like zombie shows" or "too much blood and gore". I have tried to explain that the interesting part is the living and how they survive, not the zombies. Also as far as the gross stuff goes, you get used to it, especially if you watch the after show and see how they film scenes and create the zombies. I'm also a fan of Face Off which is a reality show about special effects make-up so I can appreciate what it takes to make the gross stuff. Yep, Walking Dead is definitely one of my top five favorites of all time, along with Dexter, Lost, Sons of Anarchy and Breaking Bad!

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 03:33:26 PM »
I've never seen Walking Dead, but I'm not a big fan of zombie shows/movies, except Resident Evil.

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 05:32:45 AM »
I love the walking dead, but the ast two seasons have been kind of bleh. I think season one and two were brilliant though.

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 06:10:13 AM »
At this point I'm just wondering how they are planning to end this show. They need to call it quits now before it gets really bad.

xx
Walking away from a unit

Started by Travis

10 Replies
Last post November 22, 2013, 08:58:55 PM
by Cobia
xx
Texas Prosecutor Gunned Down Walking To The Court House

Started by Travis

6 Replies
Last post February 02, 2013, 08:54:51 PM
by MovieMan