Storage Auctions

Pool Equipment

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Pool Equipment
« on: December 18, 2013, 04:54:58 PM »
So, I just got all of the furniture that I bought posted on Craigslist and I had a few items that I needed to research because I had no idea what they were worth. I was really surprised when I saw the value of this:

Turns out, it's some type of chlorine / salt regulator for pools. I wasn't able to find a complete system anywhere but the main controller is going for about $1500 on pool parts websites. The original 2 port cell (which is next to the controller) is apparently the rare piece. Replacements are selling in the $700 range so I can only image what an original would run.

I posted the image on a pool forum and I'm hoping someone can educate me on it's value as a complete system. I might wait until after Christmas and just let it ride on eBay.

Anyone know about this product? It's the Clormatic III (CM301)

Offline dbr831

• View Profile
Re: Pool Equipment
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 08:33:57 PM »
My family is in the swimming pool business. That is an older system and I'm pretty sure the company that made it is out of business. You may find a buyer who needs it for parts though.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: Pool Equipment
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 10:09:36 PM »
My family is in the swimming pool business. That is an older system and I'm pretty sure the company that made it is out of business. You may find a buyer who needs it for parts though.

Yep, your right. The company got bought out and the new company is producing newer versions. I was able to locate an even older version, the Clormatic 2 that sold for about $280 on eBay. Hope it doesn't sell for that little, but if it does, I really can't complain since it was just another find in an already profitable unit.

xx
Can I interest you in a nice pool table???

Started by rockin the retro

11 Replies
Last post May 22, 2012, 04:56:56 PM
by money4nothing
xx
Landscape Equipment

Started by Travis

1 Replies
Last post January 17, 2013, 01:33:27 PM
by Cobia
xx
Restaurant Equipment