Storage Auctions

Thank you to all the hookers out there!

Thank you to all the hookers out there!
« on: August 06, 2014, 12:03:34 PM »
i bought a unit yesterday that was showing a nice sectional couch w/ ottoman plus a laptop right up front kinda hiding in a laundry basket. I payed $900 for the unit as there were also a couple nice flat screen tv stands and beds. plus lots of boxes bags and tubs. anyways long story short, this was a hooker unit(letters etc proved it to me) and this girl had some NICE STUFF. found a new all-in-one gateway computer, gucci boots(unworn in box) and about another $1000 in shoes(spike heels etc) most unopened in box. also in back was a brand new whirlpool washer and dryer set and a ton of other things that im probably forgetting. so $1000 for shoes, $1000 for washer/dryer/computer/couch about $300 for gucci boots and at LEAST $1300 in smalls makes for quadrupling the price of the unit. was about $100 in gas and etc expenses. best part is i already have buys for the couch and washer/dryer. now i gotta clear this out, i have another nice one to hit on saturday

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: Thank you to all the hookers out there!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 01:36:51 PM »
I've come across an adult entertainer's unit. They're interesting to say the least. 

Offline alloro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 03:46:43 PM »
Perhaps she is in lockup, hence the auction.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 04:51:45 PM »
I hear her profession isn't the safest either.

Offline dbr831

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 09:34:45 AM »
Sounds like a nice unit. We bought a hooker owned unit a couple years ago. Ours wasn't good. 5x10 with a bunch of boxes.  Paid $160. It was basically a unit full of miscellaneous household stuff and the girls clothing. Not 'work' clothes though.  It was the facility owner that told us her profession. He called us to say she wanted to buy her stuff back and gave us her phone number if we were interested in talking to her. We had already gone through the stuff and knew we were going to break even at best so we called her. We told her she could have her stuff for $200.  She said she was "working" that night and would call us in a couple days when she had the money. Didn't hear from her for weeks. Apparently she wasn't a very good hooker if she couldn't come up with $200. Eventually she did contact us, at least 6 weeks later but we had long since gotten rid of everything. Best thing we got from that unit was a little black book, complete with customers first names and their preferences. Best coffee table book ever!

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 10:06:12 AM »
Best thing we got from that unit was a little black book, complete with customers first names and their preferences. Best coffee table book ever!

Hilarious!   :043:

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 10:52:18 AM »
This is just too funny...  I've ran across one manager than talks, he said that one girl was really upset, all she wanted was her purse that was in the locker..  Found a nice Coach purse, had papers in it, broken cell phone, etc.. along her BOB (Battery operated Boyfriend)..  I shared with the manager, he at least got a good laugh out of it. :57: