Storage Auctions

Theres pep in my step, got the first Locker

Offline acman

• Buying lockers without paying retail, FTW!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Theres pep in my step, got the first Locker
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2011, 12:05:37 PM »
Also forgot to mention this storage company doesn't even mess with contacting previous owners for personal non sellable items. I threw away like 4 birth certificates, a marriage license, a SS card, hundreds of photos, ring appraisal, tax forms, etc. Seriously, if so one goes dumpster diving, the literaly could steal this persons identity in 30 seconds flat.  I mean I could have dropped her **** off at her last known mailing address, but I didn't want to deal with that. Although when I buy from this place again, I may drop items off at a club house or whatever there is, I don't know though, the lack of drama may turn out to be a winner.

Offline acman

• Buying lockers without paying retail, FTW!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Theres pep in my step, got the first Locker
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2011, 02:13:17 PM »
As you see in my sig, got another unit.  Nothing to write home about.  A couple Dry Fit Golf Shirts and a few pants, but nothing earth shattering.  I did get a bar(needs work) and a bar chair and a Workout station(Probably is only good for parts, but I'll try and upload my iPhone picks to give you an idea.  Unfortunately I at the time didn't think I was overbidding, but everything turned out to be Broken or in need of repair.  On the plus side I know I have made $20 already on a table with no glass.

xx
One step closer to the edge...

Started by Bayernscr

5 Replies
Last post July 12, 2011, 12:45:21 AM
by jrossjr79
xx
10 step noobie guide and you not going to like what you read

Started by Majblade2

25 Replies
Last post January 07, 2013, 07:48:43 AM
by anned
xx
Over-Unity (Free Energy) Is One Step Closer

Started by StorMe

1 Replies
Last post April 04, 2013, 08:49:12 PM
by Travis
xx
What is the “good” locker to “average” locker ratio ?

Started by MovieMan

8 Replies
Last post February 11, 2013, 11:11:38 PM
by Bryan