Storage Auctions

This Unit Was Like Christmas

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
This Unit Was Like Christmas
« on: July 21, 2017, 08:37:51 PM »
Bought one this week that looks okay. A little pricey but there were two nice reclining leather sofas showing and lots of totes. I had pushed my bid a little passed my limit, hoping that whatever was in the totes would make up for my over spending. First tote, the usual DVDs, pots, pans, utensils, silverware. The silverware was actually the same set that I have at the house, so I was pretty stoked about that. Man, I need to get a life. Next box was full of Christmas decorations, and the next, and the next, and the next. Then things changed, the next box was full of Halloween decorations, and then more Christmas decorations, and more, and more. Just as I was about to give up hope, I found a new set of JBL subs in an enclosure, a large fire safe and a home automation system. The home automation system is pretty cool. It has a master control unit with a 6 inch color screen, a WIFI doorbell camera, a WIFI deadbolt with numerical touchpad, a WIFI thermostat, a WIFI garage door controller, a security system and a WIFI surveillance camera with audio. The system is worth about a grand. Not sure what's in the safe, if anything, but I should be able to resell the safe for at least a hundred. Found out something really cool about the new Sentry safes with the touchpads and no key ....if you don't have the combination, you can slide a high power magnet over the actuator located in the upper left corner of the door and it will open. 

Update: the safe was empty, big shocker there. However, I opened some luggage and there were several pair of new boys Nike's and Addidas tennis shoes including some Jordan Melos.

xx
Did you get rid of all your Christmas decorations?

Started by Travis

3 Replies
Last post December 09, 2014, 03:00:09 PM
by bakerben
xx
Merry Christmas Everyone!

Started by Travis

2 Replies
Last post December 24, 2013, 02:57:29 PM
by mhuynh9
xx
MERRRRRY CHRISTMAS!!!