Storage Auctions

what is this?

Offline johnnyghonda

• On the hunt.
    • View Profile
    • Email
what is this?
« on: June 26, 2011, 10:06:19 PM »
I thought this was a throwing knife but it didn't stick when I threw it. Anybody have a clue to what this is....? I have three of them. Found it in my 1stgarage locker ...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Jedi

Re: what is this?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 10:39:54 PM »
Sure looks like a throwing knife.  see these at this website: trueswords.com/kunai-throwing-knives-inch-sheath-p-4124.html kinda looks like yours.  Are you a good knife thrower?

Offline johnnyghonda

• On the hunt.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 10:42:52 PM »
Thx jedi!  I must not be cause all I heard was clunk.._. lol. Didn't stick. Im gonna check out your link!!!

Offline johnnyghonda

• On the hunt.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 10:51:05 PM »
Lol those kunai knives look deadly! Mine are about 3-4" long and not extremely sharp. Thanks for the feedback! I thought they were a ninja type weapon. Even read the history of it from ir link. Thanks again jedi!!! Btw planning on picking up my 3rd locker tomorrow. Been visualizing a 10x10ninja super clean and stacked high with Tupperware bins and neat boxes.  Will take some kids toys furniture too but looking for mystery with a lot of boxes.   
Have to work from noon to to 8pma but ill ne following the caravan starting at 930the here in Clearwater!

Offline Jedi

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 11:54:17 PM »
good luck tomorrow. Hope you find that locker you're looking for.  I love those ones filled with plastic totes and neatly stacked boxes too!  :D

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 01:11:16 AM »
That is a throwing knife.  If you are trying to throw it into anything tougher than a cardboard box, you better sharpen it.  As dull as the tip looks, you might not even get it to stick into cardboard.