Storage Auctions

Avon Cologne and Perfume Bottles

Avon Cologne and Perfume Bottles
« on: February 24, 2011, 08:19:55 AM »
Bought a small unit yesterday with about 30 old 78RPM records in jackets and two 1930's dressors (a matched set) that need some restoration. Got the unit for 100 when I opened the dressor drawers they were FULL of early avon bottles still in the original boxes. No two are alike so I figure this was someones private collection. I know avon bottles aren't worth much but I figured (and found on the net) that with the original boxes they'd be worth a little something. They range from cars to trains to animals. Gotta find a collector I guess (anyone know of someone?). At any rate there must be 40 bottles in original boxes. Any idea what these may be worth in total? Or anyone want a list and make me an ffer?

Offline Drew

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Online Storage Auctions
Re: Avon Cologne and Perfume Bottles
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 07:45:27 PM »
definitely probably a decent dollar amount on that collection. Just gotta find the right person for it! Are there anything like them on ebay?

Re: Avon Cologne and Perfume Bottles
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 05:54:43 AM »
There are some. I did see a CL add from a collector on the chicago CL selling his collection of 200 bottles for 2000 about 6 months ago so that falls in line with other sites i found on the net that give a 10 to 20 range per bottle with the original boxes. I figure I'll put up the whole collection for 300 and let them go and keep generating and turning cash. Thats 6 a bottle with boxes and still leaves room for someone else to re-sell them or sell the ones they don't want for their own collection and still make some $$$. I'm all about turning a profit but not greedy. Would rather keep money turning and working versus holding out.

xx
Vintage Bottles

Started by alloro

3 Replies
Last post September 21, 2013, 01:18:06 PM
by xxfollyxx
xx
Navajo jewelry, old bottles

Started by bowie

1 Replies
Last post November 05, 2012, 10:15:27 PM
by Travis