Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
Reusing Junk
« on: October 05, 2013, 09:37:22 AM »
Hey guys, I know some of you on here are somewhat handy and crafty. I just recently have been getting into finding ways to reuse stuff that would otherwise be junk. Occasionally I'll find wierd stuff like closet doors and stuff which are a hit or misson craigslist, I wind up using them as firewood, throwing them out, etc.

On pinterest there's tons of good ideas to reuse things like old doors, old shutters, etc. I recently got a new puppy and already have  a 100 pound bulldog. Dog gates are expensive like $150 for one that covers a big gap. I had some doors I found in a storage unit, painted them and used them as a gate. Another cooll idea with old shutters is paint each one a different color, attach them with hinges and make a kind of foldable gate. Really cool and works well.

Just some ideas for those of you who like taking on projects and reusing stuf which may otherwise be junk

Re: Reusing Junk
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 10:13:53 AM »
My dad takes dropside cribs which are illegal to sell now and turns them into Christmas tree fences. He sells them on the flea market in Florida from mid Oct - mid Dec and makes himself a pretty penny.

xx
This looks like junk!

Started by Kinney

11 Replies
Last post April 07, 2013, 11:22:06 AM
by alloro
xx
One mans junk.....

Started by Alias300

1 Replies
Last post April 24, 2013, 08:27:14 PM
by alloro