Storage Auctions

eBay Double / Triple your money tip

eBay Double / Triple your money tip
« on: June 02, 2013, 04:09:40 PM »
I just got done reading a post in another category here that involved Nike Clothing... which got me thinking  about my ALMOST (lol) sure fire / guaranteed / slam dunk profit / money maker .. not huge but steady for years now.... I periodically hit all the Good Wills ,Salvation Armys,Charity thrift stores,etc.  looking for NIKE Dri Fit clothing.. any size, any logo, any style, any color ( golf,work out training,athletic long or short sleeve,men's ,womens,whatever).. the shirts are usually $2 to $5.00 ... as long as they are in good condition with normal usage they'll bring double sometimes triple on eBay.... I got tired of listing them individually, so I now stockpile them at my storage locker and when I get 6 or 8 or 10 of the same size I sell " Lot" shirts with a Buy it Now of triple what i have invested and after a week online I allow them to make an offer... always getting double my input for any offer..they ship cost effectively because of the ease of packaging and being so lightweight... check out this link for an ebay search of "used lot nike dri fit shirts " for examples ...  >>>  http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=lot+nike+dri+fit&_sadis=200&_ipg=200&_adv=1&_sop=16&LH_ItemCondition=4&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_dmd=1&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=lot+nike+dri+fit+shirts&_sacat=0   <<<<

Re: eBay Double / Triple your money tip
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 06:03:44 PM »
That was surprising. Now if everyone on this forum floods ebay with them, we can take the market back from SteveChesi!

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 06:26:29 PM »
LOL... not trying to corner the market.....in this case there's so many variations of shirts, sizes and "Lot" sizes I'm pretty comfortable with saying there's plenty of sales available for everybody

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 12:11:58 PM »
Here's my top tips for making more money...

1. Open a store, take advantage of discounts on both shipping and final value fees.

2. Use ink frog or another free or paid software to help make more professional templates for your listings, there's also alot of helpful features in those programs to automate your ebay listing ie send reminders asking for feedback after 10 days if people havn't left it, sending out newsletters to your customers, automatically sending thank you notes and tracking info.

3. Market to your ebay customers. I send out newsletters and text messages of new product offerings and specials.

4. Focus on customer service. Yes some people will abuse ebya and try to take advantage of you and it's easy to fall into that mindset of I'm not bending at all. Overall though if your keep your ego in check and have a customer is always right aprocahc, within reason of course, your ebay business will grow.

xx
Double Speak....the content shown in this link has no single focus

Started by MovieMan

2 Replies
Last post August 25, 2013, 08:05:31 PM
by Travis
xx
Storage Auctions...Easy Money, or Money for Nothing?

Started by bwd111

10 Replies
Last post April 06, 2012, 04:17:46 PM
by bwd111
xx
eBay Large and Bulky Items Shipping - Pilot Program with eBay Developer

Started by citizenshipper

5 Replies
Last post April 02, 2013, 09:54:19 AM
by alloro
xx
DONT GIVE UP ON EBAY GUYS!!! Did Over 230K In Sales On Ebay In August