Storage Auctions

Free listing day today only~

Free listing day today only~
« on: March 14, 2012, 01:25:51 PM »
Just received notice that today is a free listing day on Ebay.  So get busy!!!  Yes I'm talkin' to you Money! ;D

oh yeah....it won't go against your 50 free per month blah, blah, blah.......
Since I received it half way through the day, I'll just relist items that didn't sell previously and hope for the best.  Don't have much time for new listings~

Offline money4nothing

• I'm hidding
    • View Profile
Re: Free listing day today only~
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 05:17:41 PM »
Just received notice that today is a free listing day on Ebay.  So get busy!!!  Yes I'm talkin' to you Money! ;D

Ok Ok I got the message too but I get 100 free per month (went and checked).

I can't even use that up. LOL

I will get busy.  ;)

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 06:41:48 PM »
Ok Ok I got the message too but I get 100 free per month (went and checked).

I can't even use that up. LOL

I will get busy.  ;)

And just how is it that you do that?  Are we special or what? :D
Hear ya on using 'em up.  Since you forced me to start selling on ebay again, I've yet to use up my 50.  I did just list an Dolphins jersey and within 5 minutes I've got 3 folks watching it.....me thinks I priced it too low~ ::)

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 07:49:55 PM »
If you have a store its free listing  auction style listings through the end of the month.

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 07:53:41 PM »
Ahem....there is a "catch" to the free listings.  (For us regular folks, not store folks)

If you look waaaaay at the bottom of your My eBay page, they limit the number of "free" listings to 49,999.

So Rockin and Money - you better watch out so you don't go over!!   ;D ;D ;D

Offline money4nothing

• I'm hidding
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 08:30:23 PM »
And just how is it that you do that?  Are we special or what? :D

You haven't noticed how special I am. ???? LOL

Not sure why I got so many been a member of ebay sense 2007. Did not start selling until last year.

Your Dolphin Jersey should do fine.

Started looking up things that I have to try and use up 30 postings.  SAD.  ;D

And I forced you ? Not a bad thing.  And just to let you know you are returning the favour 8) ;).

@Cheesehead I will be sure to watch that.  ;)

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 09:41:26 PM »
Well of course I noticed that money~ ;)

LOL at your comment Cheesehead~I noticed that and thought....not even on the best day or week or month  or year!!  I managed 9 today.....that was enough!

Offline alloro

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2012, 01:07:15 AM »
I'm still waiting for the day that eBay offers us store people 50 free Buy it Now listings instead of auction style listings. I have a bunch of really old pennies I want to list.

Offline money4nothing

• I'm hidding
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2012, 06:03:32 AM »
  I managed 9 today.....that was enough!

9 WOW I will be lucky to get two on there. Making the competition tough.  ;)

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2012, 07:25:17 AM »
Is why I like my 50 free auction/buy-it-now listings I get each month.  Have yet to go over that 50 but gotten close a few times.  Mostly with re-list.  Sold 3 things earlier this week and have 6 things listed now.  No buyers/bids yet for these things but no biggie.  Will just re-list in 3 days.

Put the 7.25 size 10k anniversary band ring I found up for sale.  Many lookers and 4 watchers but no bites yet.  Have a bunch of cloths to put up.  Just can't decide if want to do it as "lots" or individual.  Figuring out shipping is a PITA on that stuff when in lots since I do free shipping.

Offline alloro

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2012, 10:08:02 AM »
Figuring out shipping is a PITA on that stuff when in lots since I do free shipping.

So don't do free shipping! I have found that I sell items faster and for more money by not offering free shipping. This is because I'm able to list the item at a lower price and many people don't pay attention to shipping cost when price comparing. Then there is the type of shipping method too. With most free shipping items, the shipping is the cheapest and slowest method possible. This is not beneficial if I want or need something fairly quick.

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2012, 06:10:13 PM »
OH I do paid and free shipping on many items.  Still have to figure out the weight, box, etc.  I just need to get off the cash and buy a new scale.  The one I had crapped out on me.  So I been using the postal scale at work.

You can also do free normal shipping, and then charge for priority mail or faster.  I've done that a time or two before.  I get sales both ways so not sure which one is better.

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2012, 07:34:53 PM »
Hey, guys...

Got a couple things I do for freebie day that you may want to do, as well.

I've been using turbo lister so that I can work on listings when I can and list them together on Sundays. What I've done is created a folder just for items for freebie-day.

I create lisings for lower value pieces or listings that didn't get too much interest the first time they were listed and keep them in that folder until freebie-day. I was able to get 22 listings up yesterday doing this and had one item sold with buy-it-now before I woke up this morning.

I'll take any extra sales I can get, so this is what I've been doing.

Honestly, I've been a little lazy. I think I should be getting even more up on freebie day.

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2012, 08:11:27 PM »
Hey, guys...

Got a couple things I do for freebie day that you may want to do, as well.

I've been using turbo lister so that I can work on listings when I can and list them together on Sundays. What I've done is created a folder just for items for freebie-day.

I create lisings for lower value pieces or listings that didn't get too much interest the first time they were listed and keep them in that folder until freebie-day. I was able to get 22 listings up yesterday doing this and had one item sold with buy-it-now before I woke up this morning.

I'll take any extra sales I can get, so this is what I've been doing.

Honestly, I've been a little lazy. I think I should be getting even more up on freebie day.

22 down....49,977 to go !!!!! ;D

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2012, 08:30:22 PM »
22 down....14,977 to go !!!!! ;D

You under-quoted by about 35,000.

If I could get 50k listings at once, I might take the rest of the year off!!   :P

xx
Currently free listing and free buy it now on ebay

Started by rulesforrebels

4 Replies
Last post February 27, 2011, 09:21:41 PM
by rulesforrebels
xx
EBAY - Slowed down all the Free Listing Promotions.

Started by luke

4 Replies
Last post May 29, 2014, 04:50:33 PM
by rulesforrebels
xx
FREE Auction-Style Listing - MAY 16th

Started by Cheesehead

4 Replies
Last post May 17, 2012, 12:13:50 PM
by LaWaughn
xx
FREE Auction-Style Listing - JUNE 19