Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
Re: Took Pictures for eBay
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 12:04:29 PM »
travis, really depends alot on silverprices. what throws things off is there's often a turnaround time of 7-10 days so silver prices can change alot in that time. i was dealing with a lady for a while who was getting me monster boxes for $1 over spot. for a while it was good. my margins were so good i didn't even bother selling on ebay, Id pay her a dollar over spot then run to the coinshop where they would cut me a check for $2-$3.50 over spot so i making like $1500 just driving to the coinshop. well this lady said she was hooked up with the mint, she lied, turned out she had a friend who owned a coinshop and was buying in from the public. she oversold and i would have to wait a week or two to get my shipments. in that time silver went from like $28 an ounce to about $21 an ounce and i got hammered. lost most of my profits from the previous weeks but still was up a bit.

one thing i do notice on ebay is ebay prices take about 5 days to catch up with teh market so if silver prices go up you will not reap those rewards if they crash you got a few days to dump your silver before prices go up.

you need at least 12k or 13k to get into this  business as you have to buy a monster box if not a few. some people also choose to get their box graded beofre selling it. as long as you get some decent graded coins you wind up making alot more, if you got crap coins you lose money as its not cheap to get stuff graded

Offline rulesforrebels

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 12:05:37 PM »
if anyone wants to try out silver on ebay but doesn't have cash for a monster box id be happy to sell tubes of 20 although its not going to be at teh same prices  you'd get dropping 12k on a monster box your gonna pay a premium for not buying real bulk

Offline luke

• View Profile
    • Online Email Extractor
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2014, 01:11:14 PM »
I stack silver, I have many deposit boxes filled up at the bank, I just keep adding to them and getting new boxes..

If you have any of these..

perthmint.com.au/catalogue/gods-of-olympus-zeus-2014-2oz-silver-high-relief-coin.aspx

I'll buy them from you..

Offline rulesforrebels

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2014, 02:41:55 PM »
I stack silver, I have many deposit boxes filled up at the bank, I just keep adding to them and getting new boxes..

If you have any of these..

perthmint.com.au/catalogue/gods-of-olympus-zeus-2014-2oz-silver-high-relief-coin.aspx

I'll buy them from you..

thanks for posting that, ill have to look into these zeuss coins. typically i only deal with eagles as coinshops will pay $1-$3 over for eagles but everything else your lucky to get spot from them. really the only specialty coins i deal with are the silver pandas but i was looking for other specialty coins iwth decent markups i could sell. if i come across any of these ill let you know

xx
eBay Wants to Use Pictures We Take in THEIR catalog

Started by MovieMan

8 Replies
Last post February 12, 2014, 02:41:37 PM
by rulesforrebels
xx
How many pictures do you put in your eBay/Clist ads?

Started by MovieMan

6 Replies
Last post March 05, 2013, 01:58:38 PM
by fredgsanford
xx
eBay Instructions for Using Watermarks in Pictures

Started by MovieMan

3 Replies
Last post February 13, 2014, 10:27:11 AM
by rulesforrebels
xx
Does anyone else use HTML to post pictures WITHIN the text of an eBay ad?

Started by MovieMan

1 Replies
Last post January 11, 2014, 11:01:58 AM
by rulesforrebels