Storage Auctions

flea market noob

Re: flea market noob
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2011, 05:50:29 PM »
So I had to learn a hard lesson in flea markets today even though I only made 47 dollars it seems I need to lower my prices even more. They seemed fair but I need to move items faster so I guess lowering items even more is the best thing. I guess once I make my money back its time to almost give things away for cheaper than I want but at least I would be making money that way. But the good news it is that it was anothet lesson learned for the new guy and I did make enough profit to get another lkr this weekend just in time for labor day flea markets next week.

Like the saying goes learn from your mistakes and dont make the same one twice. To all of thosr flea markets newbies its a humongus garage sale keep prices low and move items fast plus find a good spot to sell.

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2011, 02:13:55 AM »
I would like to see a 3d last supper pic :o :o

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2011, 12:55:31 PM »
i have been trying my hand at craigslist and cant seem to sell much as in my areas not many people have money. but after my first unit i dont have many items that are low priced most the things i have are 50-200 dollars easily and theres about 15 items or so of that and only a handful of items that are on the cheap end.

i guess my question is... is it reasonable to sell my high priced items at flea markets or how should i go about doing that? i was thinking just going to them with a certian price on them but also have a sign that says make offer to try and get rid of these items so i can go to more auctions faster.

any advice on this would be helpful or if someone could let me know a good place to sell these high value items fast would be great also.
And like I said a while back with everyone doing the same thing buy units at auction there is too much supply and not enough demand. For every 10 things you had to compete with as far as selling now there are 40 to 50 of the same products.

xx
Local antique market sponsered a free parking lot flea market

Started by Ironman

3 Replies
Last post April 06, 2011, 07:34:17 AM
by Ironman
xx
Flea Market Revenue ?

Started by MovieMan

35 Replies
Last post January 25, 2012, 09:16:05 AM
by stxredneck