Storage Auctions

Vendors with themes

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Vendors with themes
« on: March 27, 2014, 08:29:32 AM »
Are there other vendors at your flea market that do pretty well selling one type of product? If so, products are they selling?

Offline Cobia

• View Profile
Re: Vendors with themes
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 08:11:24 PM »
The guys who look like they are making the most bank are the ones selling the imported fresh fruits & vegetables. Second would be the folks selling boxed & canned foods, soap, shampoo, detergent, etc, etc.
I think that side has become less profitable though since more people are going to pallet auctions. Years ago there would only be 2 guys selling that stuff, now there will be 10-12 people selling it.
Relatively same customer base, 5 to 6 times the vendors now.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: Vendors with themes
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 08:31:05 PM »
I used to frequent a flea market where there were several vendors that only sold socks and t-shirts. They would sell the white t's at 5 for $10 and the colored t's at 3 for $10. They seemed to do well, lord knows I bought a lot from them. And to have several people selling the same thing at one flea market, you know their making money.

A friend of mine used to sell handbags and she said she did extremely well. She also said that the key to her success was that she sold at several smaller rural flea markets; places where the flea market was only open one weekend a month.   

xx
Garage Sale at Storage Facility - For Tenants & Vendors

Started by Travis

2 Replies
Last post November 17, 2013, 07:21:59 PM
by Travis