Storage Auctions

auctionzip status?

auctionzip status?
« on: February 07, 2012, 08:51:34 PM »
i know there are a ton of auctions tomorrow in san antonio, but auctionzip is down and i cant seem to google the information im needing (unless its been cancelled).

auctionzip has been down for a good while. anyone have any insight?

Offline Alias

• View Profile
Re: auctionzip status?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 09:06:38 PM »
As my grandpa use to say: ya can't get a pickle if you fill the jar with radishes.

No f**king clue what that means, never have. But to him it answered just about all lifes questions.

best I can do for you...... 

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 09:11:57 PM »
As my grandpa use to say: ya can't get a pickle if you fill the jar with radishes.

No f**king clue what that means, never have. But to him it answered just about all lifes questions.

LOL. it seems to be coming back online rather slowly. i was able to pull up the main page but searching my zip leads to a white screen and lots of waiting.

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 05:28:38 AM »
I think you had better find a another way to find auctions other than auctionzip.   Any auction adertised with them is gonna be very crowded.

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 07:01:15 AM »

This cracks me up!  Of course I am easily amused, but really......just gotta love the old timers and their words of wisdom!  Even when they're the only ones who know what they're talking about!

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 08:02:39 AM »
I think you had better find a another way to find auctions other than auctionzip.   Any auction adertised with them is gonna be very crowded.

for my city, its the paper and auction zip. the paper's information was helpful but it didnt have the full line up like auctionzip does.

auctions in my city are always crowded. 's something you just have to get used too til the hype from tv shows goes away...

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 10:07:47 AM »
I have never used auction zip! Use another one that shows auctions all over the USA . http://storageauctions.tv/

xx
AuctionZip...

Started by TonyT

7 Replies
Last post March 21, 2011, 11:23:51 AM
by josepc
xx
Went to an auctionzip auction today

Started by bigred

4 Replies
Last post December 01, 2011, 11:51:20 PM
by Fayettenam Man