Storage Auctions

Ebooks - Worth their salt?

Ebooks - Worth their salt?
« on: February 26, 2011, 08:19:43 PM »
I saw a couple links for "how to..." ebooks in a post earlier and I am just wondering if they'd be worth the 25-30 dollars the people are asking or should I avoid?

Thanks, in advance, for the info.

mickholt

Offline Drew

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Online Storage Auctions
Re: Ebooks - Worth their salt?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 08:26:19 PM »
I am sure they may have some good info but the best way to learn is to jump right on in!!! ;D

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 08:34:19 PM »
THX - That's what I was thinking.

Offline Drew

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 08:39:58 PM »
But welcome to the forums!! Join in on the conversation and youll learn a lot in no time!

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 08:42:19 PM »
It's been said before, but I would go to youtube and watch the videos of Glendon007 (Glendon Cameron).  That guy did it for quite a while, and he's got some pretty good videos.  He also tells it like it is, so I hope you don't offend easily!  

Offline Drew

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 08:44:27 PM »
yea he cracks me up with some of his stories!

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 08:48:41 PM »
I check every day or two just to see if he has something new.  He's got a way about him that makes him interesting to watch.  And I like the way he tells people to get off their lazy ass and do something!

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2011, 08:48:55 PM »
It's been said before, but I would go to youtube and watch the videos of Glendon007 (Glendon Cameron).  That guy did it for quite a while, and he's got some pretty good videos.  He also tells it like it is, so I hope you don't offend easily!  

THX - I'll check 'em out. Offense will not be a problem. Done some offending of my own, should be good. But thx for the head's up so I can send the boy and wife out of the room. They both have tender ears!

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 11:05:25 AM »
I sell ebooks on a blog I have as well as lists of storage unit auctions. I only charge $10 for lists and $10 for ebook through my website.

I pretty much always have discounted auctions on ebay though starting at 0.99 cents with $2.99 shipping.  I include an ebook as well as a list of storage auctions in  your area. I make no promises how close to your area I will get. If if your in Cali, AZ, TX I'll probably send you a hundred auctions. If your in oregon, washington, tennesse I'll probably only send you a few and may have to widen the radius around your area.

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2013, 01:08:45 PM »
With all due respect...

Couldn't disagree more with the "jump right in" idea. For the price of less than lunch at McDonalds, you can get an e-book that will offer some good basic info, and keep you out of trouble - and keep you from overspending - at a storage auction. Learn a few basics... then jump right in!

Bill S.

clip
Why I Take History With A Grain of Salt

Started by Travis

2 Replies
Last post May 12, 2017, 09:17:56 AM
by Travis
xx
What Are these Worth?

Started by Polarbev66

5 Replies
Last post February 19, 2011, 03:31:36 PM