Storage Auctions

Everyone is trying to cash in on the auction bussiness! Have you seen this

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
in your area? http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=19263304&cat=7&lpid=&search=  this bussiness is getting way out of control.

Offline acman

• Buying lockers without paying retail, FTW!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Probably the smartest plan some unit tenants could make, sucks for potential auctions though.

Well since they get "personals" back who knows if that will work or not.  I know some people that you can "hire" to go and they will go and try and win back your locker.  IMO if you have the money to do all that you can go pay for your unit.

someone is always find a way to cash in.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
What I don't get is why some of these people don't have the foresight to sell some of their items in their unit before they're late on their payments. Having to sell a few things is a hell of a lot better than losing everything. I just don't get it. Do they think the storage auction fairy is going to leave their rent money under their pillow?

What I don't get is why some of these people don't have the foresight to sell some of their items in their unit before they're late on their payments. Having to sell a few things is a hell of a lot better than losing everything. I just don't get it. Do they think the storage auction fairy is going to leave their rent money under their pillow?

Ignore it and the problem will go away!!! ???

Offline money4nothing

• I'm hidding
    • View Profile

Too much work. Or wait to long and can not get into it.

Offline Boxlot

• View Profile

What most people don't know is that all you have to be is 6 - 8 days late and the locker facility will put their own lock on the unit and the unit owner cannot get into their own locker to get anything out until they are paid up. 

After seeing this post I tried this strategy, I knew a person who's daughter was losing her unit

(bedroom, living room, and dining room, almost whole house from when she left her husband, she has been living with her dad)

I contacted her dad and offered her $100, and I pay off her unit, it was like $300 past due.

She has not gottten back with me, ohh well may get it cheaper at auction ;D

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
someone mind expanding on this story? been off the boards for a while and link is dead. guessing someone will go bid for you if your too lazy to go bid on your own stuff? lol wow is right if thats the story

xx
Great article my newspaper did on the storage auction bussiness

Started by bwd111

3 Replies
Last post September 27, 2011, 01:12:47 PM
by MovieMan
xx
2nd auction, first win and CASH!!!!

Started by KatPsen

10 Replies
Last post April 02, 2011, 06:27:57 PM
by KatPsen
clip
$ 160,050,500,500,001 in cash.

Started by vanillagorilla

8 Replies
Last post August 13, 2014, 01:03:52 PM
by alloro
xx
Are you low key when it comes to your cash?

Started by Travis

4 Replies
Last post February 03, 2014, 12:18:09 PM
by HomeGrownPromos