Storage Auctions

Georgia Self-Storage Auction Hunters - Please Look!

Offline StorMe

• Academic= Theory= Revisionist
    • View Profile
Georgia Self-Storage Auction Hunters - Please Look!
« on: May 19, 2012, 08:55:00 AM »
Hi all;

I was wondering if I could ask a favor from my fellow Georgia Sisters and Brothers.

I have been busy developing an Auction list resource and for the most part it is ready for minor testing. If those in Georgia have a few minutes to spare I would appreciate it if you could check out this URL:
storageauctions(dot)msiit.com/

What should happen is the scripting will recognize your location and feedback 25 of the closest Self-Storage Auctions to you. There is a good chance that you will get nothing returned if you visit the page with a smart phone or some such. It all depends on what information is exchanged between my server and your ISP.

And yes, I do know there isn't 31 days in June - LOL! It is a glitch I have to fix.

Speaking of the calendar, if you click on the dates you will be presented with the auctions happening on those days.

Everybody else (Outside of Georgia) might enjoy going to:

You should be presented with 50 Self-Storage locations in your area. If nothing is found use the drilldown link in the right margin to link up with your area.

I have almost 37,000 Self-Storage locations in the database so there is sure to be something for you in your immediate area. Don't forget to print the list so you can start your call list and find Auctions on your own. Sometimes the auctions found on your own are the best auctions to go to.

Thanks Everybody,
Phil

Re: Georgia Self-Storage Auction Hunters - Please Look!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 05:23:33 PM »
Hey man - I clicked on the link and it did recognize my zip code.  Didn't show any auctions except for those in Atalnta (much more then 25 miles from me).

Good luck

Offline Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 07:58:35 AM »
Same for me. I'm just across the state line but it should give me the listings for North Georgia counties but all I got was 25 miles around Atlanta.

Offline Drew

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Online Storage Auctions
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 09:03:07 PM »
It is a good start StorMe just needs more facilites I see several big ones in my area woodstock, ga missing.

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 09:45:01 PM »
No errors on my end. I'm using Vista Ultimate SP2 with a 64 bit setup if that helps. Also using firefox as my browser, but I opened it with Explorer, Safari, Opera & Chrome as well.

xx
Georgia Storage Auction Laws

Started by Travis

0 Replies
Last post November 28, 2012, 10:02:48 PM
by Travis
xx
Auction Hunters & Storage Hunters Recaps

Started by Travis

2 Replies
Last post March 05, 2014, 02:40:17 AM
by Travis
xx
Georgia Storage Auctions

Started by Travis

11 Replies
Last post April 11, 2014, 07:42:55 AM
by Travis
xx
Are online storage auctions legal in Georgia?

Started by Travis

0 Replies
Last post March 19, 2014, 08:28:14 AM
by Travis