Storage Auctions

Glendon Strikes Again !

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Glendon Strikes Again !
« on: March 15, 2013, 09:56:27 AM »
Oh well...if you can't make money buying storage lockers, tell others HOW to !  (more than one person on this forum does this !)

storageauctionshogun .com

Re: Glendon Strikes Again !
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 02:58:52 PM »
Glendon strikes again...? Here's a repeat of my experience with him:

My Experience with him? Ripped Off!

After puchasing most of his products and really appreciating the information for what it is last spring I received an email solicitation from Patrick with the same last name (thought it was his brother or something unitl I learned later it's just one of his alias...middle name?) Telling me about a "Bridge Fee" that I could get in early on. It was supposed to be a website with all of his best information that I would have lifetime access to & that I would really regret it later if I didn't sign up.

It was only $42 dollars so I did. Initially the website had a couple of entries and he said that he was having problems with it. As the weeks and months went by I started asking about the status and was ignored, then on a pod cast he was having I posted the question, he just laughed and said I wasn't listening or watching his youtube videos or I would know what was up with it. I continued to inquire. Finally just before Christmas of last year he responded to an message of mine and said "today I've decided not to do that...(meaning the website)" Asked me to send him a paypal request and he would refund my money, which I did. He ignored it even after repeated reminders.

Finally as a subscriber to his youtube channel, I posted my concerns publicly, boy did he get pissed! He promptly removed the message, removed me as a subscriber, sent me an email "claiming" to have sent my money back and accused me of being a stalker. I responded and said no problem please show me evidence of said refund and I'll apologize publicly...no response from him. So I took to youtube posting my concerns there, he's now flagging my video's for privacy violations. He posts his full name all over youtube advertising his products and is not complaining that I'm lying but that I said his full name...Speaks volumes right?

I will continue to pursue the return of my money and hopefully warn off any who would trust this guy.

Offline alloro

• View Profile
Re: Glendon Strikes Again !
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 05:31:41 PM »
One post in one thread is sufficient.

xx
The Internet strikes again...funny(E-bay)

Started by Roger Mack

7 Replies
Last post April 17, 2012, 04:58:16 AM
by money4nothing
xx
Glendon's big Peni* in the Sky is coming for you!

Started by tiger6667

10 Replies
Last post January 28, 2013, 01:44:33 PM
by Travis
xx
What is Glendon Cameron up to these days?

Started by MovieMan

4 Replies
Last post November 17, 2013, 07:15:56 PM
by Cobia
xx
Glendon's Squandered Opportunity

Started by MatchesMalone

13 Replies
Last post November 27, 2011, 07:29:19 PM
by alloro