Storage Auctions

If you found a large amount of cash, guns, drugs ...what would you do and why?

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
I still do the same thing up I posted up above. I dont go through my unit till I get it back to my house. For various reasons I dont like going through it while on site at the facility.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
What are the various reasons?

Offline Cobia

• View Profile
plausible deniability?  ;D

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • View Profile
plausible deniability?  ;D
1. That is one of the various reasons. If no one saw it while going through it at the site they dont know I have it.

2. Dont want to run into the previous owner as I am going through the unit.

3. Since most of the time I am moving and cleaning out the unit by myself, just makes it easier and quicker for me to just load it, then over look everything at home.

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
Actually if you found drugs and money all you can do is pray because no matter what you do your screwed!!!!

1) If you Turn it over to the police then they will take a statement and you will be part of the investigation. Now you run the risk of the wrong people finding out who you are be it Drug Lords, Gangbangers, or the mob. Your running the risk of being on the front news of the paper or even worse being put on the stand.

2) You can not leave the facility with any of it! The cops will wonder why you didnt call the police immediately and decided to keep it. This could happen if police investigation leads them to the storage locker you bought, you get pulled over by cops upon leaving the facility, or simply someone turns you in to the cops.

3) The people who own the locker could strong arm the Facility and get your name and address, this means at anytime someone could show up at your front door looking for their stuff!

4) You cannot turn over the drugs and keep the money. The police will be suspicious because large amounts of drugs and large amounts of cash go hand in hand. They will investigate you just in case you did keep some drugs for yourself or you found money with the drugs.

So now lets fire this topic up......What would you do????;

No smart drug dealer is going to ekep his drugs and money in the same place. Turn on a rap music station in your area, I gurantee you'll hear that within the first three songs you listen to...lol.

Offline Cobia

• View Profile
I'm a law abiding citizen who doesn't know a thing about illegal drugs soo... if I find bags of lawn clippings or baby powder in a locker I'm am just going to put on my gloves and throw them in the nearest dumpster. I am NOT going to pretend I am on CSI Miami and try to figure out what it is.

As far as money goes. Money doesn't commit crimes, people do!

Well in my area there where a lot of drug raids and a lot of people started hiding stuff in storage lockers. Now the list of "your screwed because" was that I did do quite a bit of research. This is why I got a P.O. Box, started using my middle name as my first name at the auctions, and learned how to make things disapear!

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
I'm a law abiding citizen who doesn't know a thing about illegal drugs soo... if I find bags of lawn clippings or baby powder in a locker I'm am just going to put on my gloves and throw them in the nearest dumpster. I am NOT going to pretend I am on CSI Miami and try to figure out what it is.

As far as money goes. Money doesn't commit crimes, people do!

Your post just made me think of a youtube vid I watched the other week. This guy was talking about how he put on gloves to throw out a bag of pot and he said other drugs, then specifically addressed needles.

The guys vid had me laughing. Pot isn't going to hurt you, heck some of my buddies from the auction would put it in some brownies and eat it so it touching your hand isn't going to hurt you.

The funiest part however was the guy was using baseball glvoes to pick up hypodermic needles. That's not going to protect you from getting poked by an aids or hepatitis needle.

Offline Cobia

• View Profile
@ aftermath

I don't know how big a city you live in, but I think it would be more likely that a former locker owner sees you selling his or her furniture and calls to hassle you about it, or someone sees you selling thier stuff at a flea market. So far this has not happened to me yet.

any thoughts from the "old timers", has anyone confronted you at a flea market or thrift store or on Craigslist claiming you are selling thier stuff they left in a storage locker and give you a hard time about it?

Sorry if this is a "thread hijack" question.

Offline Cobia

• View Profile
Your post just made me think of a youtube vid I watched the other week. This guy was talking about how he put on gloves to throw out a bag of pot and he said other drugs, then specifically addressed needles.

The guys vid had me laughing. Pot isn't going to hurt you, heck some of my buddies from the auction would put it in some brownies and eat it so it touching your hand isn't going to hurt you.

The funiest part however was the guy was using baseball glvoes to pick up hypodermic needles. That's not going to protect you from getting poked by an aids or hepatitis needle.

I was thinking about fingerprints in case the bags in question don't make it to the incinerator or landfill.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
No smart drug dealer is going to ekep his drugs and money in the same place. Turn on a rap music station in your area, I gurantee you'll hear that within the first three songs you listen to...lol.

I knew I was doing something wrong, perhaps I need to listen to more rap music. Just kidding

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • View Profile

any thoughts from the "old timers", has anyone confronted you at a flea market or thrift store or on Craigslist claiming you are selling thier stuff they left in a storage locker and give you a hard time about it?

I have not come across it yet, but then again I am not an old timer to this. However I thought for sure I was going to have words exchanged. I just got through cleaning out a unit, furniture was in the back of the truck. I pulled up to a restaurant so I can grab some food. As I am exiting my vehicle The owner of that Unit I just cleaned out walked out of the restaurant. Dont you just love pictures :). Oddly enough though he never looked my way or towards my truck. So whew!!!!!

xx
Don't keep your drugs and guns in your storage unit

Started by rulesforrebels

4 Replies
Last post June 22, 2011, 09:20:28 AM
by Mr Andersen
xx
Drugs and credit cards??

Started by parksleyman

4 Replies
Last post October 08, 2013, 04:40:03 PM
by parksleyman
xx
Do auctioneers in your area remove guns when they see them?

Started by Travis

6 Replies
Last post February 14, 2014, 03:35:53 PM
by atanorthwest
xx
Appropriate amount of time

Started by Alias300

10 Replies
Last post July 12, 2013, 11:51:00 AM
by Alias300