Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
Re: Pods Horror Story
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2014, 11:55:50 AM »
Wird situation to be in. I would rake them over the coals for money. If it were my unit I would prefer to have my stuff to even having a payday from the facility so would greatly appreciate it if someone woudl give my stuff back to me or at least sentimantal and non value stuff. That said if I was in your shoes I'd be pissed for wasting time and effort. $100 doesn't cover your time let alone gas and other expenses.

I've only been to a handful of pods auctions. I like that lots of stuff is for auction at the same place, hwoever I always felt like they were disorganized and a mess as a company and how htey run their auctions. My last pods auction was during the storage wars hype and I saw a unit with 4used mattresses in it for for like $1900 if I remember correctly. The veterns in the group of 200 were all scratching our heads. Only thing we could figure is people really do believe the shows were real and that even a crap unit had a mattress stuffed with cash or something

Offline theoddfind

• Buy big or go home!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2014, 12:10:35 PM »
just happened to another buyer i know at an auction we were at the other month. Facility sold a unit on the wrong date and told buyer next day he had to give it back his answer was no way not my problem took the stuff now the starage facility is being sued by the owner of the unit.  :57:

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2014, 09:22:52 PM »
just happened to another buyer i know at an auction we were at the other month. Facility sold a unit on the wrong date and told buyer next day he had to give it back his answer was no way not my problem took the stuff now the starage facility is being sued by the owner of the unit.  :57:

These kind of mistakes happen every day, most go unnoticed. Property sold on the wrong day, facility addresses not included in legal notices, tenant's names not listed, the list goes on and on.

xx
What's Your Worst eBay Horror Story ?

Started by MovieMan

11 Replies
Last post August 08, 2013, 10:37:32 PM
by jwaccardi
xx
Craigslist Horror Stories....There are Two Million Of Them

Started by MovieMan

0 Replies
Last post March 08, 2013, 10:15:15 AM
by MovieMan
xx
eBay Horror Stories...there are a million of them !

Started by MovieMan

0 Replies
Last post March 08, 2013, 10:09:49 AM
by MovieMan
xx
PODS

Started by rojoepeters

1 Replies
Last post January 13, 2011, 11:54:51 PM
by drbecker