Storage Auctions

The $5000 Dollar "Storage Auction" Common Sense Challenge! Man Up Today!

Re: The $5000 Dollar "Storage Auction" Common Sense Challenge! Man Up Today!
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2011, 09:00:22 PM »
Glendon,

I run a very successful business (just bought a new building).  I wrote a book.  (www.theartofpicking.com) that sells on Amazon worldwide.  I create videos on youtube.

You can visit my site to get details, or message me via facebook to get my address so you can send me the $5,000. 

Thanks man!

Offline Glendon Cameron

• Never be afraid to fail...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2011, 09:24:03 PM »
To add to that scinereo would u go to any one that has simply just a lot of surgeries under his belt regaurdless of results or one that has a oustanding reputation but just has a smaller practice

Well I use to  work in a hospital and more likely than not the guys who operated the most were more experienced and had fewer lawsuits. I once saw a doc use a new technique and ended up burning a baby boys penis off, it was his 10th time doing the procedure.   

Offline Glendon Cameron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2011, 09:26:48 PM »
If I buy your book, then turn around and sell the information out of it to someone else then I can do the same thing you are doing. And honestly there isn't much you can do about it.

Honestly your just here to keep your name stirred up in the pot. As long as we are talking about you, your name stays out there, people will google you and find your site/videos/books and spend money. That's all this is.

If you think you can do partner there is $5k for you, go for it!  For the record if you took my information and put it in a book as if you wrote it, that is called copyright infringement and there is a lot I can do it about it. Look it up.

Offline Glendon Cameron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2011, 09:32:55 PM »
Glendon,

I run a very successful business (just bought a new building).  I wrote a book.  (www.theartofpicking.com) that sells on Amazon worldwide.  I create videos on youtube.

You can visit my site to get details, or message me via facebook to get my address so you can send me the $5,000. 

Thanks man!

LMAO!!!!  Okay I got 940,000 youtube views so you are coming up a little short right there. But you know what..... I give you credit for trying! (Seriously!)  Just keep making the videos and you will be amazed at the results. Consistency is the key, most people in this genre run out of material around the 50-80 video mark. Congrats  on the book!!!

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2011, 12:26:50 AM »
LMAO!!!!  Okay I got 940,000 youtube views so you are coming up a little short right there. But you know what..... I give you credit for trying! (Seriously!)  Just keep making the videos and you will be amazed at the results. Consistency is the key, most people in this genre run out of material around the 50-80 video mark. Congrats  on the book!!!

I've got 420,000 views on my youtube channel on 46 videos.  You've got 940,000 views on 300 some videos.  (Ie I've got a lot more views per video) Can I have 5 grand?  ;)  http://www.youtube.com/user/RLWSNOOK410

Just playing man (my videos aren't about storage auctions nor do I know anything about them).   

PS.  I'm not a partner but you are, why aren't you using pre-roll ads??? You make a TON more money... You need to look into that.  Oh and what's with google taking forever to pay you.  ****ers are cheap as ****. First they say we are going to pay you x dollars then they come back and are like yeah we aren't gonna pay you that, we are gonna pay you less than we thought, and take weeks to freaking direct deposit it into your account.  Bastards... Sorry... little rant of my own..

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2011, 10:06:56 AM »
Well I use to  work in a hospital and more likely than not the guys who operated the most were more experienced and had fewer lawsuits. I once saw a doc use a new technique and ended up burning a baby boys penis off, it was his 10th time doing the procedure.   
Bwahahaha

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2011, 01:48:22 PM »
If you think you can do partner there is $5k for you, go for it!  For the record if you took my information and put it in a book as if you wrote it, that is called copyright infringement and there is a lot I can do it about it. Look it up.

But if I just took your information and told people about it by mouth and charged them you can't do anything.  Unless I read it word for word.

You really prove to be  a "small" man by coming here on a message board to stir up crap with people. Your obviously a little smart since you somehow remember your password to log in. but you quickly forget how lame you are.

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2011, 02:37:55 AM »
Look if i were to take 100% of medical practices that have been in buisness for over 10 years already 80% of medical practices would be clinica medica, and low rent medical clinics so by ur logic i should take my bet with whoevers done the most procedures id likely end up in one of them whereas id perfer taking the well versed and well studied practicioner that has maybe 5 or so years under his belt but knows what the heck hes doin

But apparently you feel differently about stealing when it comes down to a $42 bridge fee that you never produce anything for but keep the money anyway?

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
But apparently you feel differently about stealing when it comes down to a $42 bridge fee that you never produce anything for but keep the money anyway?

I feel for you Mack, but posting in more than the 4 or so threads you already have is probably counter-productive now.
This thread for example is 1.5 years old. Glendon no longer posts here. Go to his profile and then click on his "posts" that will show you the last time and the times before that.

You are preaching to the choir here for the most part, though there are a few people here who do say he has benefitted them.

Edit:

I just checked his profile. His last post was late November, 2011 and he came online in early December, 2011 but did not post anything. He's gone (at least from here !)

I understand, but I didn't read anything here about him stealing peoples money...thought I would be just as gung ho spreading my info as he is...nuff said  >:(

xx
How common are "piece by piece" auctions in your area ?

Started by MovieMan

4 Replies
Last post February 22, 2013, 04:51:27 PM
by rulesforrebels
xx
Got one today....and comments on some California "New Buyers"

Started by MovieMan

9 Replies
Last post November 29, 2011, 08:50:11 PM
by joegomez5150
xx
Went by the "half ton" pawn shop today...

Started by BigBizzz

6 Replies
Last post May 22, 2013, 10:47:16 AM
by Charli
xx
New "Storage Auction Reality Shows" category added.

Started by Travis

2 Replies
Last post November 02, 2012, 10:16:58 PM
by Travis