Storage Auctions

What do you all think about Glendon Cameron's books and videos?

Offline Glendon Cameron

• Never be afraid to fail...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: What do you all think about Glendon Cameron's books and videos?
« Reply #105 on: October 31, 2011, 02:53:34 PM »
"Im just saying common sense can teach people the same stuff you are writting and do way better"  Prove it, easy to say, hard to do.

I did not write the reviews  LOL yall kill me with that shyt, you give a backhand compliment wrapped in an insult.

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 31, 2011, 02:55:02 PM »
Ok, well that's why I'm called a newbie. See IF you knew anything about this business you would know that I can't buy 40 units in my first week. Once again you are proving how worthless you are in life. Keep dreaming the dream champ.
I dont the man is worthless I actually think he is smart as hell! He is writting books and they are selling. Im just saying common sense will take you just as far. You see a unit and you know either you can sell the stuff or not! Its that easy. Why people over bid is beyond me, thats just stupid. BID ON WHAT YOU CAN SEE AND TH REST IS ALL PROFIT.

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 31, 2011, 02:57:31 PM »
"Im just saying common sense can teach people the same stuff you are writting and do way better"  Prove it, easy to say, hard to do.

I did not write the reviews  LOL yall kill me with that shyt, you give a backhand compliment wrapped in an insult.

lol Ive heard that before when I was in radio years ago. Everyone loves a good backhand compliment and I can get a rise out of anyone. Its my god given talent.

Offline acman

• Buying lockers without paying retail, FTW!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #108 on: November 03, 2011, 11:10:42 AM »
IMHO his videos have some value to people new to this game, but it's not like his videos are anything earth shattering. He gives way to much info out on YouTube which makes the thought of paying for a book that has the same crap in it which is ridiculous. I understand the concept of making cash off of what's hot, but do it the right way!

As others have said also if you need to read a book of "Secrets Glen has" then your doomed to fail from jump street. Without any common sense you'll be upside down on units so quick it won't even be funny.

« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2011, 08:47:03 PM »
One more thing, if you delete my posts and responses  in this forum  and  you  allow others  to state their  feelings, I will sue you,  trust.

I don't see why you would need to preempt this with such an ultimatum as I haven't seen any indication that the administration here are a bunch of jackbooted thugs.

And even if such were the case, you would have no legal ground to stand on. Freedom of speech only applies to the press & public venues. This is a privately owned site. They can censor/ban whoever they want, whenever they want. Posting on an online message board is like buying a storage unit in the sense that you have no guarantees of any kind and have to agree to the ToS just to register.

That having been said, I do enjoy your videos on YouTube & wish you the best in marketing your information.

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2011, 08:45:52 PM »
Glendon, get used to it, lots of haters around. I havn't been on the site lately got a new business that's a lot less labor intensive and profitable than storage auctions though I do still try to hit up a few auctions a month and still dabble with my site as well.

Myself as well as TC and many others who run sites or try to do anything outside the box have been met with insults, backhanded compliments and other comments from haters.

I give you props man, I've enjoyed your videos and writings for a long time. I also think its funny some people try to call you fly by night guy or say you never did aucitons or anything else as far as I'm concerned you were the origional in terms of being creative and trying to make a buck off the storage auction craze

Keep doing your thing man.

« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2011, 09:35:09 PM »
Watch and read them for ideas.Once again your never to old to sharpen the axe of knowledge. 

Offline Glendon Cameron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #112 on: November 23, 2011, 02:33:24 PM »
Watch and read them for ideas.Once again your never to old to sharpen the axe of knowledge. 

I totally agree!

Offline Glendon Cameron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #113 on: November 23, 2011, 02:36:23 PM »
lol Ive heard that before when I was in radio years ago. Everyone loves a good backhand compliment and I can get a rise out of anyone. Its my god given talent.

LOL since you are so smart I have a challenge for you. You said you can do it better than me prove it. If you can and I seriously doubt you can, there is $5000 for you.
lets see if that God given talent will help you out!  ;D

« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2011, 08:50:00 PM »
I enjoy watching Glendon's youtube videos, and just purchased his garage sale book. Got it in the mail today. I believe I can learn a few things from this guy. Much better info than one would get from watching "Storage Wars".

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #115 on: December 30, 2011, 03:24:55 PM »
So this must be what Drew was telling me about. The big GC - gracing us with his presence. I'll have to read this entire thread when I have a little more time. I'm sure that I'll have at least a few comments and questions. ;D

Offline Drew

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Online Storage Auctions
« Reply #116 on: December 30, 2011, 05:03:54 PM »
Lol ya you might have just a few words to say Hah

Offline money4nothing

• I'm hidding
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 30, 2011, 06:26:59 PM »
Lol ya you might have just a few words to say Hah

A Few ????? LOL

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #118 on: December 31, 2011, 08:16:42 PM »
Now to  you and your " soft" racism,  yes that is exactly what it is you little scared *****! You assumed that I would come on this forum  under cover and sing my praises, you are about as stupid as your avatar , you dumb big dummy. I have no problem calling you out!  I will speak on your website and services , to the point of  just how effective and worthless they are! Yes, if someone wanted to buy a hundred books I would  DEFINITELY speak to them before addressing  your dumb ass, please believe.

Well, I have been gone for a while and I'm glad that I decided to go back and read this thread, it looks like the self proclaimed guru wants to open a can of worms. Well, guess what? I'm the bird that was waiting by the can to see if you would stick your head out. Now, I'm going to chew you up and spit you out. If you act like an ass, don't get insulted if people ride you.

I find it amusing that someone comes on this forum singing your praises and when I jokingly call this person out as being you in disguise, you magically appear in the next few posts. You are from Birmingham and you did use the screen name Alabama Dude.
Way to go Mr. Incognito. Just to let you know, you are about as welcome here as a rattlesnake at a square dance.

I believe that someone brought up the question as to whether this is the real Glendon Cameron or whether it is someone impersonation him. It is my opinion that based upon the poor grammar, spelling, punctuation and certifiable rants that this is the real deal. I find it hilarious that you're always wearing college shirts and hats. Is that your subconscious way of camouflaging the problem?  

As to your comments about soft racism: Where did this come from? I have no tolerance for racism but I do hate idiots. If you're referring to my comments about Ebonics, this shows how ignorant you are. There are people of all races that speak in Ebonics. Since 1996, Ebonics has primarily been used to refer to African American Vernacular English (AAVE), a dialect distinctively different from Standard American English. You do use vernacular English like "playa", "ghetto", "gangsta", correct? How is this soft racism? Pardon me if I offended you, what I should have said is that you have a failure to grasp the basics of English.

As to your insults toward me: (stupid as my avatar, big dummy, little scared******, & dumb ass)
It sounds like you have an inferiority complex - and it's fully justified.

As to your rants and raves and endless babbling on YouTube: Some people don't hesitate to speak their minds because they have nothing to lose. I'm just so tired of seeing you spread ignorance to the masses. You videos are so ridiculous that I can't even be sure that what you tell people are lies. Your videos are 10 minutes of mindless chatter and 15 seconds of useful information. I guess you feel like if you keep talking you will eventually say something intelligent.

Here is the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life, a quote from Mr. GC, (spelling has not been altered).
See reference article: http://www.timbooktu.com/cameron/cameron.htm
"Unable to stop I arrogantly assume I am a writer. So I thinkth, therefore I am." Thinkth huh? Oh Socrates, grace us more with your wisdom and literary genius. I guess you arrogantly assumed that SpellCheck wasn't necessary. You, a writer, laughable. A master of orthography, definitely not. It is obvious why you are self published.

My biggest problem with you is that you have been out of the game for several years and you are so out of touch with reality. You have no idea what its like out there these days for the regular people that are in the trenches day after day. My advise to you: be a man, tell the newcomers like it is and quit sugar coating the storage auction business. Tell them that there are 75-100 people at most auctions and that units are selling 2-3 times what they're worth. Yeah, you might sell fewer books but people might actually respect you for doing so. Not likely, but possible. You probably didn't know that because you haven't been in the game for years. Truth is, the real people in this business think you are a joke. As a matter of fact, you wouldn't make it one day if you showed your face at auctions in Atlanta. If you think it isn't true, then I challenge you to go to some auctions and see if you're principles are still effective in today's environment. Record it and upload it to YouTube. If you are as good as you say you are, then let's see if you still have what it takes to be successful in this business.

Don't thank me for insulting you. It was my pleasure. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time. :-*

Offline Millertime

• I Love Capitalism
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 01, 2012, 09:36:00 AM »
Well, this should be interesting. TC, I am a cat owner and I loved the old avatar.

xx
What is Glendon Cameron up to these days?

Started by MovieMan

4 Replies
Last post November 17, 2013, 07:15:56 PM
by Cobia
xx
How does Glendon Cameron get away with charging $60 for his book?

Started by Travis

17 Replies
Last post May 06, 2013, 03:17:46 PM
by bwd111
xx
Why Glendon Cameron Got Out of The Storage Business.....

Started by Glendon Cameron

8 Replies
Last post November 07, 2011, 08:25:34 PM
by ChefJ
xx
Looks like Glendon Cameron has some YouTube competition.

Started by Travis

2 Replies
Last post June 11, 2011, 08:19:22 AM
by Starship1st