Storage Auctions

When any of you have a minute or so go to this website

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
When any of you have a minute or so go to this website
« on: August 15, 2011, 01:24:46 PM »
And let me know if you think the bidding is out of control or about what you would pay. I have 6 of the units now at my max and am winning. Also look at the completed auctions to see how out of control these units are going for the . Also look at what this idiot paid for, for this locker. I cant if see where he came up at this  price .

Offline Bandit

• View Profile
    • Storage Battles
    • Email
Re: When any of you have a minute or so go to this website
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 09:08:51 PM »
  Wow ,  What steals , I will have to research it a little more before bidding .     ::)
Think of the IRS Tax Deductions , Air Line Tickets , Motel , Rent a Truck , Flea Market Space rental , Meals ( and I don't eat at McD's ) Gas etc.
Did I leave out anything ?    ;D
Bandit

Offline ChefJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 09:47:40 PM »
I can see 400-500 there.  its 30 deep so you are rolling the dice on ifthere are any real "goods" in there.

Offline ChefJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 09:51:41 PM »
after glancing over a few of the auctions, it seems as if a lot of them are staged.

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 11:33:14 PM »
Well me personally, I see about $300 worth of goods. And more than likely there will be nothing more than general merchandise in those boxes. That and personals. The only thing that really lightens things up is in the far back. Cant really tell if that is an authenticate solid wood antique couch, or just a cheap remake. If it is real, then maybe $400 - $500 worth of goods can be seen. If he can find the right buyer for it. But if it is real, then it would leave about another 40% chance, IMO, that there will be at least one to two boxes full of antiques. But no way in hell would I pay what this guy bidded on it. Not a locker this light.

I also get a  feeling that this unit is staged. First you see a walker and wheel chair, then all the way in the back you see what could be an antique sofa wrapped in plastic, with a microwave from the 80s in front of it. Nothing else but an old lawn chair and boxes staked yay high.

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 08:41:39 PM »
To be honest I have got some of my best stuff from the online auctions from this site. But I bought when the site first came on. Now prices there go way way to high. Here are the first couple I bought from them. made over 14 grand on this unit. had 3 pizza ovens ,sinks and warmers and a brand new hobart dish washer. great unit but was hell loading and unloading. lots of work but paid off. Have never found a big score like this since. here is the other made 2,800 on this unit

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 09:31:09 PM »
Too much. But hey hell prolly find some pills or some **** lol

xx
Great Auctioneer's Website - Says tv show is a lie & posts non payers on website

Started by rulesforrebels

8 Replies
Last post April 04, 2011, 05:39:35 AM
by Travis
xx
There's a sucker born every minute...P.T. Barnum

Started by MovieMan

0 Replies
Last post June 20, 2011, 10:53:33 AM
by MovieMan
xx
My own website