Storage Auctions

Your favorite thing?

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Re: Your favorite thing?
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2013, 04:07:23 PM »
Whoa, limits on giving karma. You have to wait ONE WHOLE HOUR before you can repeat a karma action here on the forum. That means if one stayed up all night one could give 24 positive or 24 negative karma badges a day.

Let the competition begin....or "my karma button pushing ability is bigger than your karma button pushing ability" or "I can turn up the volume on my rap song louder than you can" or "I have a bigger (whatever) than you do."   ;D

Offline Cobia

• View Profile
Re: Your favorite thing?
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2013, 07:10:10 PM »
I've often thought & dreamed of what that would be like. The door going up and the units filled with something I know I can make mega bucks on. Problem is, I haven't been doing this long enough to find a special niche item that all the other auction attendees turn their nose up at. Typically when a great unit comes up I get excited knowing I probably have the money to win it, then i turn dismal cause I know most everyone knows its a great unit too so I'm not going to get it cheap. One of the motivations that keep me going is finding some item that is a great seller that few know about and then being on the lookout for it in other units.

I dream of the day the door goes up on a unit and I see thousands of dollars just staring me in the face, and the rest of the crowd is murmuring things like "what is that?" "Looks like garbage!" "Another big dump run!" "You can't sell those for anything!"  8)

xx
What's your favorite cookie?

Started by Henry

5 Replies
Last post March 17, 2015, 02:36:03 AM
by Henry
xx
Favorite TV Shows

Started by janette

9 Replies
Last post November 28, 2014, 01:31:53 PM
by Travis