Storage Auctions

Auctioneer From Texas!

Auctioneer From Texas!
« on: February 02, 2015, 08:41:27 PM »
Hi all. My name is Michael I am 46 I do have a full time job but wanted to start a new chapter in my life. I'm semi new to the storage auction business.   I have bought a few during the past few years but now this year I'm really going out and buying units.   I started late last year and got the bug really bad!!!   I am a licensed auctioneer in Texas and wanted to help a friends auction house get kicked off so I went out and picked up a few units and WOW!!   I hit some good ones right off the bat. I will put those finds in the right forum later.  Me and my wife had a resale shop and was buying things at the auction house that I work at on the weekend and thought "hey they are getting this stuff from the storage auctions why can't i do the same"  and take what I find to auction and make a few bucks.  We had to close down the resale shop due to my mothers condition so almost all my find will go to an auction house.    Ok so sorry for the long post

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: Auctioneer From Texas!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 11:17:55 PM »
Michael, welcome to the forum!

Glad to have an auctioneer here...especially one from the Lone Star State.  ;)

Looking forward to hearing more about your transition into the storage auction business.

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 11:12:27 AM »
Hi Travis thank you for making me feel right at home.  I see your in Houston. I'm in Baytown. I wonder if we have been at the same storage auctions???  What part do you go for your lockers??

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 08:16:28 PM »
I'm actually in central Texas now, about an hour North of Austin. When I lived in Houston, I mainly attended auctions in the W, NW & SW side of town. Preferred Katy, Bear Creak, West Oaks & Cypress, but I would travel almost anywhere if I needed units.

xx
New Interview With Auctioneer Walt Cade From Storage Wars: Texas

Started by Travis

0 Replies
Last post August 01, 2014, 09:44:50 PM
by Travis
xx
Central California Auctioneer Joins American Auctioneer (Dotson) Staff

Started by MovieMan

0 Replies
Last post July 05, 2013, 09:29:17 AM
by MovieMan