Storage Auctions

Hi 2 All!!

Hi 2 All!!
« on: November 22, 2012, 10:28:40 AM »
Hi- I'm new to storage auctions. Currently sell on ebay and have sold in flea markets for years. I trade in Gillette razors, Bolex and other 16mm cameras and lenses, Vintage wristwatches and pocket watches.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Re: Hi 2 All!!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 12:05:04 PM »
Hi- I'm new to storage auctions. Currently sell on ebay and have sold in flea markets for years. I trade in Gillette razors, Bolex and other 16mm cameras and lenses, Vintage wristwatches and pocket watches.

Welcome!  As you know from the tv shows (if you watch them) you will find a Bolex or a Rolex in every other locker you buy.
Sometimes you'll find them in 90% of the lockers you buy. They are often concealed in the same box that has the dirty clothes or the kitchen pots that have seen hard use. I've even heard of them popping up in the box of bathroom lotions or household cleaning products like Lysol, Tide, etc.  ;D

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 09:40:26 PM »
Hi and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have! If you have any questions, just ask, we are here to answer and ask our own questions too.

Offline Leota

• View Profile
    • Donna's Resale Attic
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 09:20:38 AM »
Welcome, yea I think I got a couple of the "Bolex" watches a few times. ;-)