Storage Auctions

New Dude from Iowa

New Dude from Iowa
« on: June 16, 2013, 03:09:25 AM »
Hello Everyone, I'm Alex, I'm 20, a young entrepreneur from Iowa. I started my own business when I was 16, buying and re-selling products. Now, I currently specialize in specific products online. I also attend auctions to obtain products to sell online. Aside from internet sales, I also sell in a large antique mall in Des Moines, Iowa. I'm also a business consultant for brick and mortar stores as well as online stores. I have turned around many local small businesses and made them into success businesses, I've also done fill in management work for a very large electronics company. While running my own business and taking on many projects, I also attended high school and college during that time. Don't ask me what I all learned about though, sometimes it's hard to remember with so much stuff going on!

Anyway, I'm hoping to participate on this website often, if you have any questions or guidance on anything, feel free to contact me. I can help as much as I can.

-Alex 

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: New Dude from Iowa
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 03:11:59 AM »
Axis, welcome to the forum. Sounds like you've got a good head on your shoulders. Glad to have you here.

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 03:12:58 AM »
Thanks, Travis. Just found this website tonight, I'm looking forward to engaging with others as well as learning and teaching new things!

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 03:57:41 AM »
What part of Iowa are you from? Are there a lot of storage auctions in your area?

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 08:25:51 PM »
I'm in the Northern part of Iowa. No storage auctions at all in the area. Most of the auctions here are random consignment and estate sales.

xx
Iowa Storage Auctions

Started by Travis

0 Replies
Last post November 15, 2012, 05:35:25 PM
by Travis
xx
Here is the number of storage facilities in Iowa

Started by MovieMan

0 Replies
Last post December 01, 2012, 09:48:58 PM
by MovieMan