Storage Auctions

Registering an old laptop with a tech liquidation company

Registering an old laptop with a tech liquidation company
« on: July 13, 2020, 09:40:54 AM »
My laptop wad too old and did not have many of the latest features. So I thought of buying an I Pad. After enquiring about some latest models with my friends, I finally booked an I-Pad online featured with the latest technology. It arrived within a week, and I started using it. After using it for several days, I was so impressed with the performance. The performance was much advanced and fast when compared to the laptop. Finally, I decided to dispose of the laptop and started looking for ways to dispose of it. So I began searching for some solutions to dispose of it. While searching online, I came to know about a tech liquidation company that takes second-hand electronic items for resale. So I registered my laptop in one of the tech liquidation companies https://www.michaelsglobaltrading.com/retail-merchandise/electronics/. I was so impressed that the product got sold off within two or three days. As it was sold off to one of the students of a low-income family at a reasonable cost, it also provided me with a way to help others. Are these types of services beneficial to low-income groups during this pandemic situation? Do comment.

xx
Craigslist is a cornucopia of craziness....look at this article from CNN Tech

Started by MovieMan

2 Replies
Last post May 02, 2013, 10:53:16 PM
by MovieMan
xx
looking for a low priced laptop

Started by DantheMan

3 Replies
Last post April 23, 2013, 03:59:50 PM
by rulesforrebels
thumbup
The Liquidation of Christine Kessler's property- (semi-famous photographer)

Started by badbambi

6 Replies
Last post June 30, 2015, 11:15:32 PM
by MichaelMaloney
xx
Free Internet On Your Laptop Through Your Phone

Started by rulesforrebels

5 Replies
Last post May 27, 2011, 09:56:38 PM
by Travis