Storage Auctions

Need help in North Carolina

Need help in North Carolina
« on: May 01, 2011, 07:42:08 PM »
Anyone like to give a noob a good site or list to find auctions in the triangle area of NC? I plan on trying to check a few places out tomorrow after work. thanks!!!

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: Need help in North Carolina
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 09:22:53 PM »
I hope this helps:

belkauctionco.com/mini_storage.html

then try auctionzip.com

I couldn't find much, but NC is a really small state.

Call the U-Haul & Public Storage location near you and ask the what auctioneer handles their auctions. Most likely the auctioneer will have the schedule on his website.

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 10:28:01 PM »
Not knowing what county you live in, i am just listing a few of the ones i found.
There is plenty of auctions in NC the coming month.

Taylors Linden Mini Storage will conduct a public sale according to N.C.G.S 44A-43 on Tuesday, May 3rd, 2011 at 10:00am. The contents of the units will be sold at public auction by unit. Terms: CASH ONLY.
Units up for auction =9

USA Storage Center
USA Storage Center
3116-A Deaver Cir
Hope Mills, NC 28348
PH:910-423-6464
Auction will be help on May,10 2011@2pm
Units up for auction =9

PUBLIC AUCTION

Pursuant to NC General Statute GS 44A-40-44 the undersigned will offer for Auction on May 10 2011 at 10:00am at Hope Mills Mini Storage the personal property from the following storage units to be sold at public auction:

Matthew Adams
Unit # 11612
David Andrews
Unit # 635
Eulanda Fogg
Unit # 11216
Dennis Higgins
Unit # 921
Charles King
Unit # 1924
Brittney Lassiter
Unit # 1148
Altovise McGill
Unit # 1857
Alesa Messerole
Unit # 353
Grilley Mitchell
Unit # 2215 & 2230
David Ortiz
Unit # 1009
Melinda Yates
Unit # 1612
Marc Yeatts
Unit # 1143

Mark Smith, Manager
Hope Mills Mini Storage
5607 Camden Rd.
Fayetteville, NC 28306
Ph. 426-2233,
Behind Village
Shopping Center

Like i said, this is just a small; amount of auctions that are published  for free on internet.

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 10:35:13 PM »
BTW: Tclane, NC is the 10th biggest state in the USA by population, so it isen't that small.
Population in NC is listed below.

10. North Carolina 9,535,483

Same numbers for Texas is

2. Texas 25,145,561

If you look at it in another way, it would be easier to do auctions in NC then in TX.

Rank by Population Density
(number of people per square mile of land area)

18th biggest in the USA, North Carolina 196.1

29th biggest in the USA Texas 96.3

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 08:57:30 AM »
I stand corrected. Mr A, just out of curiosity what listing service do you use? LOL

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 04:19:50 PM »
Mr. Anderson. I am in North Carolina and the one you posted about Linden, NC is not listed anywhere I checked, but it is going on when I called the place. It is not on auctionzip, storageunitauctionlist, or the other crappy free site I use. Would you mind telling me where you were able to find out that information. I have been doing this as a 2nd job for about 6 months now and still don't feel like I am finding out about a number of the auctions around the Raleigh, NC area. I think it may be easier in some areas then others, or Im just not looking in the right places.

Thanks

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 04:51:23 PM »
Mr. Anderson. I am in North Carolina and the one you posted about Linden, NC is not listed anywhere I checked, but it is going on when I called the place. It is not on auctionzip, storageunitauctionlist, or the other crappy free site I use. Would you mind telling me where you were able to find out that information. I have been doing this as a 2nd job for about 6 months now and still don't feel like I am finding out about a number of the auctions around the Raleigh, NC area. I think it may be easier in some areas then others, or Im just not looking in the right places.

Thanks

Start here and learn the rest as you find the area you want to explore. Can't guarantee you results, but it works all over the country this way.

http://publicrecords.onlinesearches.com/NorthCarolina.htm

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 06:35:07 PM »

Thanks

Send me an email and i will send you links to my source.

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 06:39:01 PM »
I stand corrected. Mr A, just out of curiosity what listing service do you use? LOL

I use several sources. One of them are the consollidation of public notice by the newspapers and state information offices.

Then there are others. But i have never used auctionzip or any others like that.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 06:39:57 PM »
Here's another one:

legalnotice.org/

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 07:21:40 PM »
thx for the help guys!

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 09:04:59 PM »
Thanks for the help, guys. For those sites, what do I select for the notice type?

A lot of the terminology is out of what I am used to reading, legal wise. I can't really tell what I should be looking for.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2011, 09:24:07 PM »
Thanks for the help, guys. For those sites, what do I select for the notice type?

A lot of the terminology is out of what I am used to reading, legal wise. I can't really tell what I should be looking for.

Well, I can't speak for Mr. A, but my feeling is that at this point you should do some exploring on your own, otherwise it will be like spoon-feeding.

Work at it a bit and when you earn the results of your work you'll take extra pride in that first accomplishment. Look through the choices (if there are 10 you should be able to rule out 6 or so right off the bat) or just check each one.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2011, 10:29:45 PM »
I guess those two websites listed aren't so thorough. Perhaps it was user error but I couldn't find and public notices listed for Texas.

I know Mr. A used a source a month or two to compare listings with our service. It wasn't as accurate as our service, but it was good enough to get  my attention. I would be interested in cross referencing it.

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2011, 12:45:17 PM »
Thanks, guys. Didn't have too much luck with those 2 sites for my part of North Carolina, but I found some other sources after that kind of showed me what I should be looking for.

xx
North Carolina

Started by 1NC1

1 Replies
Last post January 15, 2011, 07:02:22 PM
by Drew
xx
Hello from WNC (Western North Carolina)!

Started by george357

3 Replies
Last post March 13, 2013, 02:34:07 PM
by george357
xx
Hello from Raleigh North Carolina!

Started by Shmoopy

6 Replies
Last post January 19, 2012, 10:51:42 AM
by 1NC1
xx
North Carolina Storage Auctions