Storage Auctions

What is the best way to get rid of unsellable trash?

Re: What is the best way to get rid of unsellable trash?
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2011, 10:34:49 AM »
You can dish it out Mr. A but you can't take it. My belief is that the readers of these forums can make up their own minds about such things and for the most part I would guess that none of this between you and I is of much importance to them.

Your the one who has been posting it on here in public, so stop your whimping.
You are nothing but a sorry ass, and no one has any use for you. And yes i think that what you present of your self in here as an auction buyer stinks. Your last good unit was years ago and you are still living on that one unit. I bet you are not even doing it anymore, because you can't make it in the business.

Men når du er en ynklig liten valp med ikke noe mellom øra, så blir det vanskelig å få noe til.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2011, 10:54:19 AM »
You can dish it out Mr. A but you can't take it. My belief is that the readers of these forums can make up their own minds about such things and for the most part I would guess that none of this between you and I is of much importance to them.

Actually, I find it quite entertaining. It's like watching an old married couple. I just thought of something - have you ever noticed that you never hear in the news of an elderly person knocking off their spouse? - I guess they have just learned to tune the other person out. Just food for thought. 

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2011, 11:22:21 AM »

Men når du er en ynklig liten valp med ikke noe mellom øra, så blir det vanskelig å få noe til.

Stokker og steiner kan bryte mine beina, men kaller nr.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2011, 11:24:39 AM »
Actually, I find it quite entertaining. It's like watching an old married couple. I just thought of something - have you ever noticed that you never hear in the news of an elderly person knocking off their spouse? - I guess they have just learned to tune the other person out. Just food for thought. 

The elderly couples who do kill their spouses usually do so because the other spouse is terminally ill and in pain, not for some tiff on who last fed the cat.

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2011, 11:53:17 PM »
Stokker og steiner kan bryte mine beina, men kaller nr.

And that made no sense at all. What did you try to say ? Thats a bad google translation, and had no direct meaning in Norwegian.
Try again. You know you can do it either in (Bokmål) formal Norwegian or in (Ny-Norsk) new Norwegian.  And this time, try it without using google translation.

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2011, 08:51:31 AM »
Here we go again. Can't you guys just ignore each other? This is just becoming a debate of mine is bigger than yours.

Maybe there should be a thread "I hate you because..." I think that would be the appropriate place for your vents. It's like every thread turns into a pissing match.

Offline Drew

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Online Storage Auctions
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2011, 10:02:52 AM »
Indeed, does get old seeing good threads turn to crap

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2011, 05:07:59 PM »
Mr.A and I are going to engage in a private message exhange this weekend.

I am just back from selling at a flea market and told him earlier I would send him something
late Saturday or Sunday. He and I both agree (along with others here) that it is detrimental to
the overall health of the forums and everyone concerned so hopefully we will be able to work something out.

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2011, 06:51:15 PM »
yep blowhard windbag about sums it up

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2011, 10:42:30 PM »
Good you are going to settle it like two men in private, my hats off to you both for seeing it for what it is and taking care of it off line. Bravo!!!!

As I enjoy reading post from both of you as well as your responses.
Geter Done!!

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2011, 11:34:31 PM »
All of this is due to a lot of misunderstanding. And not knowing all the facts. So this is something i am sure will work out once everything comes out.

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2011, 06:09:30 AM »
Thank you, gentlemen.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2011, 06:23:18 PM »

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2011, 06:36:25 PM »
Settle your lovers quarrel here http://storageauctionforums.com/index.php?topic=1022.0

Yep, reader's who care (and a few do while others just move on) can check there. I just posted there and will make a similar post here as well.

At about 4:15 Sunday the 17th of April, 2011 I sent a private message to Mr. A explaining in some detail why I had called him out over the last month or two. I will not go into the details here. That is between Mr. A and I.

I have not heard back from him yet, but I think (because of some questions he had asked me in a private message he sent me a few days ago) that we were/are in the same ballpark as far as getting this off the threads. On that we certainly agree as it truly is not fun for anyone to read.

Anyway, I think Mr. A did a great job in his thread on getting rid of a video camera in detailing the tribulations and cost of a lkr he bought last December. That kind of balanced reporting is a lot easier to absorb than shows like Auction Hunters (especially in the last couple of weeks with a quad and a hovercraft obtained in 2 lkrs in the same episode!).

So, I don't think there is a need for mouth protectors, helmets, gloves or smelling salts. I for one will not be calling Mr. A out in the future. It's enough of a battle just getting a good lkr.

And for reader's who originally read this thread for the REASON it was started in the first place, PLEASE don't buy a lkr and then abandon it for others to clean up. This can only have bad results....again, IN MY OPINION.

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2011, 07:00:58 PM »
If it does not have a resale value for me, mostly clothes, I donate them and get my tax write off. As far as junk, I got lucky, I have a guy who will pick up all my trash (not the bulky stuff) for $50. The dump here cost liek $80 per truck load plus weight. Then I have a guy that will pick up furniture and what not that is not in resellable condition. Maybe later on I will learn how to re-upholster, I just do staining at the moment.

xx
Idea to sell the unsellable crt and vhs

Started by greywar

6 Replies
Last post August 15, 2013, 08:34:50 PM
by Fayettenam Man
xx
What is trash?

Started by Mr Andersen

3 Replies
Last post January 19, 2011, 04:39:57 AM
by Ironman