Storage Auctions

Where can I buy a Storage unit in Or near Seattle Washington?? Help I'm new

I want to buy some storage units. I don't know where to look for storage auctions. I'm looking for some in or near Seattle wa. Please someone help me thanks.  ;D

Offline Alias300

• View Profile
Very few in Seattle area.  Very few. ....almost none......and not often......and high, very high bids.....for horrible units......yeah......don't bother......try.....Tacoma....olympia......real good ones there!   Reeeeal good.      Now go, newbie..... Outa Seattle!.....  GO!    >:(

;D

Very few in Seattle area.  Very few. ....almost none......and not often......and high, very high bids.....for horrible units......yeah......don't bother......try.....Tacoma....olympia......real good ones there!   Reeeeal good.      Now go, newbie..... Outa Seattle!.....  GO!    >:( 
 ;D

Now that's funny...

Any action in Walla Walla!!?? 

Offline Alias300

• View Profile
Dammit.....looks like Alias has a monopoly on the whole state!!   :P :P

He can have Walla Walla.   I don't pick that far. 
And I'd be scared to be a new guy at an auction in some of those towns over there. Might not make it home.....

A lot of holes in the desert, and a lot of problems are buried in those holes.

Hey Stor me,
Thanks for your post on this. I"m new also and aside from the pay sites that deliver nothing i haven't found much info on these either. Your info was great. Thanks for helping out. I'm new and look forward to meeting you out there. Thanks again.  ;D

Went to my first auction today. In Pacific wa, Was fun and interesting. Only looked like one good unit out of nine.  Try again soon. Thanks for everyone's help.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
That's how it goes sometimes. At least you had fun and it was probably a learning experience. 

Offline Alias300

• View Profile
Try the renton highlands and skyway.  Few units but I've found they are good units.   Might want to bring a gun in skyway tho.    Areas  that you'd get robbed if they knew you had a dollar, let alone a thousand dollars, in your pocket.

I'll share because 99% of the units contain large items and/or stuff I don't deal in.   If you have the space to store/sort you might find them to be good.    A lot of construction contractor units. And auctioneer is pretty cool

xx
Washington Storage Auctions

Started by Travis

4 Replies
Last post September 11, 2014, 06:11:00 AM
by Travis
xx
Here is the number of storage facilities in Washington ?

Started by MovieMan

0 Replies
Last post December 01, 2012, 09:36:24 PM
by MovieMan
xx
Washington Storage Auction Laws

Started by Travis

0 Replies
Last post November 28, 2012, 11:19:23 PM
by Travis
xx
Washington State - Undue burden on Storage Facilities