Storage Auctions

Where do you sell?

Where do you sell?
« on: November 11, 2014, 10:11:06 AM »
When you have things to sell, where do you sell them? I always hear craigslist and ebay. Are there any other options out there? I am not too familiar with craigslist and ebay seems complicated.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: Where do you sell?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 07:53:47 AM »
When you have things to sell, where do you sell them? I always hear craigslist and ebay. Are there any other options out there? I am not too familiar with craigslist and ebay seems complicated.

You probably asked this question before you saw this board:
http://onlinestorageauctions.com/forum/selling-venues/

I wouldn't say either are complicated. Craigslist is relatively easy to use. eBay takes a little more time to learn.

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 10:57:32 AM »
I worry about using craigslist as I have said in another post. I know a few people who use ebay but that seems to be too much for me. I am not to familiar with online selling... Only buying :p

JasonAK

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 03:38:28 AM »
Well I used to sell on e-Bay then I moved to the local website Trade Me.

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 11:03:16 AM »
i use craigslist, ebay, yard sales and 3 local channels(2 auctionhouses and a liquidation service). Also I do a lot of business among my fellow storage auction hunters

Offline dbr831

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 10:20:30 AM »
The vast majority of my money comes from Ebay, followed by Craigslist, Auction Houses, Contacts gained over the years, the occasional yard sale (2-4 per year, usually bring in $1500-$4000 per yard sale) and rarely the local flea market. Oh, and Amazon also but that doesn't amount to more than a few hundred bucks a year. Ebay is intimidating at first but once you get used to creating listings and learn how to pack and ship, it it's an awesome market for unique items.

AuctionBaller

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 11:00:14 AM »
Has anyone heard about oodle marketplace? I have tried selling some items on there and it didn't work out well at all... If anyone has any other suggestions I have a piano and drum set that I am trying to get top dollar for but, I need a good FREE site to sell them on....Help!!!

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2014, 04:00:05 PM »
Has anyone heard about oodle marketplace? I have tried selling some items on there and it didn't work out well at all... If anyone has any other suggestions I have a piano and drum set that I am trying to get top dollar for but, I need a good FREE site to sell them on....Help!!!

Could you possibly put them on consignment at a local music store?

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2014, 05:52:48 PM »
facebook or craigslist would be your best bet. If you REALLY want to ell them you need to get over your fear of craigslist. Carry a gun if it makes you fel better.

xx
Ithaca 1000-2 Receipt Printers? Where to sell and what to sell them for?

Started by rulesforrebels

1 Replies
Last post May 23, 2011, 11:03:21 PM
by jrossjr79
xx
Where to sell it?

Started by mthewho2

3 Replies
Last post April 08, 2012, 10:25:49 PM
by Scarecrow
xx
Keep it or sell it?