Storage Auctions

Sacramento, CA online storage auctions..close at 6 p.m. Pacific time 2 3 14

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Here's a link to some online (5 I think) auctions in Sacramento, CA.  They end at 6 pm 2 3 14 Pacific time.

When I used to go to this chain they were all bad lockers and the chain had a bad rep. Don't know what their rep is now.

Photos taken from the door just like a live auction.  Good luck buyers !

storageauctions (dot) hibid (dot) com/catalog/40068/tiger-self-storage--2?tab=0

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Wow, I guess I expected a nicer site from California Storage Auctions. I don't know why I expected that, even their main website is pretty amateur.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Wow, I guess I expected a nicer site from California Storage Auctions. I don't know why I expected that, even their main website is pretty amateur.

Yeah, not everyone can afford a nice site like this one. But then they seem to be doing OK, though Forrest Obrien (who by the way Travis is NOT the owner) told me a couple of months ago that by the time they got their online presence up and running the trend would be over !   ;D

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Yeah, not everyone can afford a nice site like this one. But then they seem to be doing OK, though Forrest Obrien (who by the way Travis is NOT the owner) told me a couple of months ago that by the time they got their online presence up and running the trend would be over !   ;D

Correct, the owner is Guy Denos, an auctioneer & webmaster. He's probably not hurting for money. Although I'm just speculating, I would say California Storage Auction News alone brings in around 25-40K a month in subscription sales.

If Forest Obrien said that, it truly shows how out of tune he is with this industry. Plus, I'm sure his opinion is a little biased. He probably sees online auctions as a threat to his business, which is understandable. However, OnlineStorageAuctions.com doesn't try to cut out the auctioneers the way our competitors do. Since our site is completely free to use, the auctioneer can still take his/her fee directly from the facility. The smart auctioneers will realize that online storage auctions are not just a trend; they will embrace this new technology and adapt with it.

xx
Online Sacramento, CA

Started by MovieMan

0 Replies
Last post January 08, 2014, 06:00:40 PM
by MovieMan
xx
Hard Close v/s Soft Close

Started by Travis

10 Replies
Last post July 09, 2015, 08:55:37 PM
by Travis
xx
Do you think soft close auctions earn more money for the seller?

Started by Travis

4 Replies
Last post August 28, 2014, 08:55:21 PM
by bakerben
xx
The Future of Storage Auctions Has NOT arrived; online auctions will not prevail

Started by MovieMan

45 Replies
Last post June 12, 2013, 12:12:14 PM
by MovieMan