Storage Auctions

A new place to post ur adds on

A new place to post ur adds on
« on: October 14, 2011, 01:41:53 AM »
Ok so I was out surfin the web tonight... tryin to find alternates to Cl. Well,,,, Drum Role ........ freeclassifieds.com

I just opened a new add there. Seems super awesome. User friendly. Integrates with Cl,Facebook and twitter. Theres even a free templet that you can use and they allow u to copy the templet to other sites like Cl. I am all giddy. Has anyone else heard of this site? Am I the last one to know... :0) let me know what u all think. ;)

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
Re: A new place to post ur adds on
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 08:01:34 AM »
I checked them out before, it was a while back I admit. However when I checked them, things were still a lil slow. Has traffic increased there yet?

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 12:02:54 AM »
 :'( sad to say... I have not had one hit. Dang it. But I still like that u can (sort of) create and then copy a templet with all of ur listings to other selling sights. I have 8 listings on the free classifieds website. The templet that I created, I copied that into a Cl add. Now when someone looks at the add on Cl they also c 8 other items that I am selling with links to each of those items. I think that for someone that has the time to spend with all the dif advertising agents... This is one of the better ones. Oh and just on a side note: eBay sucks really big &%#@! I will be posting about that on the eBay area...

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 02:46:32 PM »
Ok so I was out surfin the web tonight... tryin to find alternates to Cl. Well,,,, Drum Role ........ freeclassifieds.com

I just opened a new add there. Seems super awesome. User friendly. Integrates with Cl,Facebook and twitter. Theres even a free templet that you can use and they allow u to copy the templet to other sites like Cl. I am all giddy. Has anyone else heard of this site? Am I the last one to know... :0) let me know what u all think. ;)
ksl.com is better and more views. Wait you have to live in my state for that! Everyone who is anyone uses that site and stuff sell fast like in 9 hrs or less. KSL.COM Rocks

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 01:44:27 PM »
If your in Tx, use my site!!!  It's free as well but I also give ya a store front.  Hey, if its free, go for it.

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 03:28:59 PM »
If your in Tx, use my site!!!  It's free as well but I also give ya a store front.  Hey, if its free, go for it.

Thanks, BM

xx
a place to post pics

Started by bigred

5 Replies
Last post November 17, 2011, 09:08:15 AM
by jrossjr79
xx
im sure this isnt my place but

Started by BigBizzz

4 Replies
Last post December 10, 2012, 01:50:13 AM