Storage Auctions

No activity in my zip code

Offline House of Treasures

• We Buy Junk We Sell Antiques
    • View Profile
    • Email
No activity in my zip code
« on: May 26, 2014, 06:18:38 PM »
I live in South Carolina and check my zip code regularly. I haven't seen any auctions. I would like to sell a personal unit to thin out my merchandise. Right now my merchandise is in my basement (boy is it ever) :93:.

With that said would this be the action plan?
Rent and fill a unit
Post the auction
If it sells great
If it don't sell, empty the unit?

Any help or advice will greatly appreciated.

My zip is 29611

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: No activity in my zip code
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 06:26:54 PM »
You could rent a unit if you want to. Or you could just sell it out of your basement if you don't mind the buyer coming to your house. I'm open to people selling their merchandise out of their garage, basement, spare room, etc. as long as all the merchandise is in one area and there aren't other items in the photos that aren't included in the sale.

Oh, and the merchandise will sell. OSA get's plenty of traffic, plus we advertise the units on several other auction and classified sites. The average sale is getting 500-700 views. I just sold a unit full of clothing and housewares for $300. 

Offline House of Treasures

• We Buy Junk We Sell Antiques
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 07:10:41 PM »
Oh wow that opens up a lot of opportunities.....the gears are churning. I will defiantly give this some serious thought. I sell regularly on Craigslist  from my home and am a strong 2nd amendment supporter so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks

BTW love the spell check

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 08:12:54 AM »
If you post it, they will come.  It's rare that you won't sell what you post.  Just keep in mind that you may get higher bid amounts if you are in a larger populated area. 

I live in a small town and rent units in a much larger cities, about an hour away from where I live, to create a larger market for the unit and items that I am selling.  It's been my experience that people may not bid much if they have to drive farther or away from their location.  Larger cities yield better bids in my opinion.

JC

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 01:50:05 AM »
The Best Places To Date Hookup Women

The number of hookup females for just one individual is generally small and which means if you hire a company who is really like yourself in all respect, the odds are extremely high that they are also likely to be a good go with to suit your needs https://wikihookup.com/58h6550e-hookup-to-surround-sound Imagine if you don't have very much good fortune with internet hookups? Effectively, there are additional approaches that you can approach finding someone to hookup with. Whilst these methods might not be as fast as employing dating online, they may be easier and they are often cheaper, which definitely makes them a practical alternative.

Totally free Hookup Females: Something you can do is always to look on the internet for any cost-free online dating internet site. Usually these web sites are strictly for solitary men and women, but there are some internet sites that focus on partners or relationships too. While they are not specifically designed for hookups, there are still some excellent opportunities at cost-free hookups. This may not be a perfect way to meet a hookup, but it can be a great strategy for finding out if this type of individual is somebody who you would feel at ease with online dating or hooking up with over a much more permanent basis.

Paid out Dating Solutions: You will find on-line services like hookup much cooler and Zoosk that happen to be free to sign up for. They already have both paid for and free of charge models, and each of them their very own very own advantages. Some of the great things about a paid assistance involve the fact that you know specifically what you will be engaging in even before you log in to your accounts, meaning that you possess more control on the circumstance, and if you choose not to go with it, you can cancel anytime.

Live On the web Hookups: There are a lot of places where on-line hookup professional services are very common. India is among one of these countries. In India, many teenagers, especially single girls, will benefit from the internet to locate someone to get a a single night time stand with. In lots of areas of Parts of asia, men and women go to karaoke pubs and open public dances and attempt to meet up with somebody for any time. There is a lot of sexual activity included which is perfectly satisfactory in lots of Asian civilizations.

In the United States, hookup online dating sites are becoming more popular. This is because they offer a good way for individuals from all of the walks of life to locate anyone to day. Since several dating websites demand a small monthly fee, there is absolutely no explanation why anyone who is interested in finding someone should not be able to achieve this on the Internet at no cost. It can be more secure than conference in person, and it enables you to be in the privacy of your residence. By using these solutions, you are able to search through user profiles to see if there is any individual that you are drawn to.

Transunion: As stated before, hookup dating on the web does have its downsides. The problem than it is it is extremely an easy task to rest about your grow older, income, or relationship reputation. For that reason, you may find yourself investing several weeks browsing to get the best match. One of the better solutions for finding complements for queers is TransUnion. The best thing about this is you can get credit checks, shell out very little, and in many cases you will definately get quick credit history approval.

I would personally definitely propose these three professional services as the easiest method to hookup with women. In the event you would rather use cost-free dating sites, make sure you shop around prior to signing up. Some websites are artificial, deceptive, and might trigger damage to your potential. Keep in mind to discover the privacy policy and rules from the site, and be sure that this website has been around for a good while. All of these aspects will assist you to get the best assistance to suit your needs.

Hookups with women is the best way to meet a new companion and expertise a brand new customs. Should you be looking so far a female on the internet, be aware that there are lots of fake dating sites. The best recommendation is to look into the Greater Business Bureau before utilizing any dating online providers. It's always best to be safe than sorry. Regardless of whether you decide to use online hookup services or otherwise not, there are many individuals who are trying to find a partnership just like you.

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2021, 08:00:37 AM »
American entertainment magazine Playboy announced the launch of an online art gallery in the form of non-fungible tokens.
Source:
BTC ETH world economics news 2021.

All magazine covers will appear as NFT tokens
American entertainment magazine Playboy announced the launch of an online art gallery in the form of non-fungible tokens. The magazine's partner is the Nifty Gateway platform based on the Ethereum blockchain. It will feature an extensive collection of art and photographs from over 70 years.

The magazine has gone in a more progressive direction since the late Hugh Hefner's family sold their last stake in Playboy Enterprises back in August 2018 and a team of millennial editors gave it a new look. Long after its heyday in the 1970s, this iconic magazine is trying to reinvent itself and find a new audience with the help of NFT.
Brands are aiming for NFT, but the market is falling
Note that PlayBoy is not the first global brand to use NFT technology. More recently, it became known that the Italian fashion house Gucci may join the ranks of companies that have joined the non-fungible token (NFT) market. However, it remains unknown when approximately and what kind of NFT tokens luxury brands can present.

One of the barriers to entering the NFT market may be its systematic decline, which was outlined at the end of March. According to Nonfungible.com, which monitors the state of the market for non-fungible tokens (NFT), their average value peaked in February at $ 1,400, which has since dropped by 70%.

The rapid reversal has given rise to speculation that the bubble in the NFT segment is about to burst. However, not everyone agrees with such statements. Critics point out that the crypto industry as a whole has also been compared to a bubble many times. However, every time she was restored and went to a new level.

Celebrities such as Snoop Dogg, Al Walser, ***** Riot, Lindsay Lohan and many others have already released their own NFT tokens.

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2021, 04:08:35 PM »
Hi friends!
We added build in strategies: Lock, LockCL and Lock CL2 into VIP
MT4 Latency Arbitrage Software ver. 5.2 and higher, just as it was added in VIP MT5 Latency arbitrage software before.

Software also has build-in strategies: Hedge, Martingale and Averaging
VIP MT5 Latency Arbitrage Software is created for Latency Arbitrage trading on MT5 (MetaTrader 5) accounts.
Arbitrage software works in 2 modes: standard latency arbitrage and lock latency arbitrage.
Lock mode allows to open opposite order (in another direction) "lock",
when closing conditions are met, instead of close order by take profit or trailing stop and then close 2 opposite orders "lock" after some time (adjustable).

Instructions:
1) Download VIP MT5 LATENCY ARBITRAGE 2021 bit.ly.
2) Unpack the zip file.
3) Start VIP MT5 LATENCY ARBITRAGE.

xx
Number of members here and activity level reflects auction scene

Started by MovieMan

1 Replies
Last post January 31, 2011, 04:02:08 PM
by ZoSo
xx
area code 647

Started by AbrahamIneda

0 Replies