Storage Auctions

Candy & Courtney in a Burlesque Show?

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Candy & Courtney in a Burlesque Show?
« on: July 17, 2013, 06:16:12 PM »
Apparently, next week Candy Olsen & Courtney Wagner from Storage Wars New York have one of their "pop-up shop" sales at a burlesque theater. And Candy dresses appropriately or should I say inappropriately for the occasion. 

Offline Cobia

• View Profile
Re: Candy & Courtney in a Burlesque Show?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 07:58:11 PM »
Thats the only way those two will make money doing anything with storage auctions!  :D :D :D

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 12:58:28 PM »
Thats the only way those two will make money doing anything with storage auctions!  :D :D :D
Way too old and ugly as hell. she looks about 45 way too old and wrinkle to watch and what does this have to do with buying storage lockers? To me this doesnt belong in the show. Storage auction buyers and people who attend yard sales and flea makets sure arent the best looking people in the world. Maybe for these types of people who attend such things the girls are the hottest things they seen in a long time so I could see that as why they do this in the show

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 02:35:07 PM »
We all know that there are elements of these shows that are put on, or embellished for ratings. Reality TV has really become the most unreal parts of our society. Nobody wants to see real, reality because that would be boring. Imagine if a TV crew were following your auctions in your area. Nobody would watch it! They want the drama that guys like Big Steve brings to the NY show, or whatever form of sex appeal that the girls bring to any of the shows. You know how big of a sex symbol Brandi has become? It's huge how much sex sells TV shows.

Offline alloro

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 07:39:19 PM »
I thought that was a funny show.

I liked it when Mike cut the lock off their bikes and took them for mouthing off to him.

Offline alloro

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2013, 09:00:46 AM »
At least the prices for lockers in NY seem to be more realistic...

I noticed that too. I don't know if they pump up the prices on SW or if it's a regional thing where the prices are naturally higher out there.

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2013, 06:25:48 PM »
I noticed that too. I don't know if they pump up the prices on SW or if it's a regional thing where the prices are naturally higher out there.

I've always run on the assumption that on SW they buy and sell things in "California Dollars" which apparently are a completely different currency than the rest of us uses.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2013, 09:25:13 AM »
I've always run on the assumption that on SW they buy and sell things in "California Dollars" which apparently are a completely different currency than the rest of us uses.

Yes, a California dollar is like a Mexican Minute....they're both larger than the normal.

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 02:51:14 PM »
We all know that there are elements of these shows that are put on, or embellished for ratings. Reality TV has really become the most unreal parts of our society. Nobody wants to see real, reality because that would be boring. Imagine if a TV crew were following your auctions in your area. Nobody would watch it! They want the drama that guys like Big Steve brings to the NY show, or whatever form of sex appeal that the girls bring to any of the shows. You know how big of a sex symbol Brandi has become? It's huge how much sex sells TV shows.
Then just state that the show is fake at the start , then they can do all the stupid crazy things they want and not insult the view audience

xx
Courtney Wagner Interview

Started by Travis

0 Replies
Last post December 05, 2013, 08:02:55 AM
by Travis
xx
Candy Olsen Interview

Started by Travis

0 Replies
Last post December 07, 2013, 06:43:31 PM
by Travis