Storage Auctions

Storage Wars Dallas There are here

Storage Wars Dallas There are here
« on: July 07, 2011, 02:04:56 PM »
Just got a call from my brother. He has a friend that was at a storage auction south of dallas. Storage Wars was there with a film crew of 25 or more. They were filming today. It is an all new cast and really looks sharp. They made everyone that showed up sign a release as if they might be included in the show. Had a fight too during the shoot. None of the characters are from the original show. This is an all new show. Storage Wars Dallas !!!!

Re: Storage Wars Dallas There are here
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 03:02:26 PM »
Awesome!!!

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 05:36:22 AM »
A guy contacted me on my blog with some inside information that the producers set up shop in a penthouse highrise in Dallas.

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 04:47:45 PM »
Where is your blog?

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 07:44:30 PM »
why do you guys need to know so much about storage wars dallas? you will find out everything you need to know in about 3 months. the show is going to air this fall.

"No good deed goes unpunished."

"Don't worry you have nothing to fear from me."

Anyway, though curiousity might kill the occasional cat we generally survive and it's curiosity that drives some of us.
So, here are my questions of the samurai.

1) Do you KNOW it's called Storage Wars Dallas?
2) How do you KNOW this?
3) Is it associated with the Storage Wars produced by A&E, or is it being done by someone else?

I have done a few Google searches and can find nothing but the regular crew from last season's A&E show, so any info you feel like sharing, please do so (or not).

"I was never out"

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 08:33:46 PM »
#1 yes i do. it is also being filmed in FL. at the same time. did you know that?

Yes, or at least I had heard it was being done in FL.

#2 CANT SAY!!!!!!! WONT SAY!!!!!!

Even the CIA admits to some things.

#3 IS BEING DONE BY A & E

hats off most people don't know what my name is

Most people don't bill themselves as 'movieman'

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2011, 09:38:25 PM »
Ronin knows something.....LOL. Alas we will find out, Shouldnt be too tuff. Just make a few phone calls. Hey inquiring minds need to know. And because you guys are doing it all in a full secrecy makes us just want to find out more. Surely somene will talk!!!  A bidder, an auctioneer, a storage facility worker, LOL

The challenge is on. Makes some calls and lets find out.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2011, 09:46:26 PM »
Ronin knows something.....LOL. Alas we will find out, Shouldnt be too tuff. Just make a few phone calls. Hey inquiring minds need to know. And because you guys are doing it all in a full secrecy makes us just want to find out more. Surely somene will talk!!!  A bidder, an auctioneer, a storage facility worker, LOL

The challenge is on. Makes some calls and lets find out.

My guess is that Ronin was one of the many people at more than one TX location who signed a non-disclosure statement (under penalty of death !) and so we will have to depend on bits and pieces from this pt forward.

My MAIN interest is in the running of MULTIPLE shows at one time, and now that we have this "tidbit" about a possible FALL, 2011 debut of SW-Dallas, I'm beginning to think that once the July 20 SW shows are done, that the NEW DAllas shows (and later Florida shows) will begin. I just can't fathom that they might dilute their own schedule by running two shows at the same time, but again, I could be wrong.

xx
Storage Wars Dallas

Started by BigBuyGal

5 Replies
Last post September 03, 2011, 11:16:31 AM
by Travis
xx
Storage Wars: Dallas

Started by Hutch

22 Replies
Last post January 30, 2012, 10:41:20 PM
by acman