Storage Auctions

Storage Wars: Dallas

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: Storage Wars: Dallas
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2011, 12:21:04 PM »
Not likely, if anything it's going to bring more people out of the woodwork. These shows have effected every part of the country. You would be better off selling hot dogs and sodas at the auctions. ;)

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2011, 07:52:35 PM »
Not likely, if anything it's going to bring more people out of the woodwork. These shows have effected every part of the country. You would be better off selling hot dogs and sodas at the auctions. ;)

Thats not a bad idea.  I might need to go buy an old roach coach, lol.

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2011, 03:42:40 PM »
East Texas is not Safe, I was just at an Auction in East Texas, Longview, The A&E staff with Storage Wars signed several bidders and the auctioneer while I was there, Rumor is they are already filming in Longview Tyler and Dallas. Most of the Bidders for the show are from Longview TX and so is the Auctioneer.

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2011, 11:38:49 PM »
East Texas is not Safe, I was just at an Auction in East Texas, Longview, The A&E staff with Storage Wars signed several bidders and the auctioneer while I was there, Rumor is they are already filming in Longview Tyler and Dallas. Most of the Bidders for the show are from Longview TX and so is the Auctioneer.

You must have went to one of the Walt Cade Auctions.  I figured they would have signed him up.  That sucks.  Oh well, maybe I can go to one of their auctions when they are filming, act a fool, and become famous!!!

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2011, 07:32:57 PM »
I think Walt Cade is the one, I talked to him recently and he had that look and a big grin and wouldnt answer qquestions, They also Picked 6 Bidders from Longview Tyler Area.

Offline acman

• Buying lockers without paying retail, FTW!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 10:18:38 AM »
We have an application portal up on our website: StorageTreasures.com

It would be cool to have someone from this site make it on the show. I know there are lots of people who dont like the idea of the show, but knowing all the buyers personally I can tell you they are happy to be on SW.

What do you have to loose? ...and if you are one of those non believers and you are not truly involved in some way that makes you eligible...sign up and see if they see through your game. Then report back.

Lance

Geez I wonder why they're happy to be on storage wars let it be perhaps that you pay them? I'm thinking so! But sure let's see the next storage wars you come out with maybe I'll put my name and I don't expect anything because you're looking for people who are as fake as the Shows are.

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2012, 10:02:50 AM »
I dont think anyone is missing the show not being run in reruns or even caring for the next season. Well maybe 2 people are.

Offline acman

• Buying lockers without paying retail, FTW!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2012, 10:41:20 PM »
Don't know if this says anything how the rest of the us feels, but one of the local sports radio personalities here did a segment about things your over with(run its coarse) and he said he is over the auction shows(along with the nfls pro bowl). Honestly think you will see things like all the spin offs disappear. I really think your going to see just SW Cali after this year. I imagine you may see numbers drop off mid summer.

xx
Storage Wars Dallas There are here

Started by BigBuyGal

7 Replies
Last post July 10, 2011, 09:46:26 PM
by MovieMan
xx
Storage Wars Dallas

Started by BigBuyGal

5 Replies
Last post September 03, 2011, 11:16:31 AM
by Travis