Storage Auctions

Storage Wars Dave Hester's Auction House

Storage Wars Dave Hester's Auction House
« on: August 06, 2011, 09:01:41 PM »
 Seems  old Dave has started his own auction house to get read of the crap he buys at the storage facilities because the mogal pro can't sell it at his store LOL.. here's just another example of the show's B.S.
Anyone remember them facy disco club lights he bought and claimed 30k he would make off them HAHAHA well watch this video. starting at 136 LOL yep and look over dans shoulder theres yet another one of them musical lights HAHAHAHA so with this I say B.S. hahahaha you see he's so good he himself has to auction them off because no one wants them he probably took a good loss on them to bad the video doesnt show what they brought. but they didnt sell online HAHAHAHA... YEEEEPPPP B.S. look again around 424 the lights are on they are trying to draw attention to them HAHAHA there boat anchors and they are having a hard time moving them LMAO.. here's the video proof..

feature=related

Re: Storage Wars Dave Hesters's Auction House
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 09:34:39 PM »
Maybe he kept it for his own reasons or another? Who knows, who really cares?

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 09:28:30 AM »
" IT "?  LMAO he is stuck with em all. who cares ? face it if a pro cant move them then you think you can?
Humm seems this has hit a sore nerve are you stuck with junk to Moon? HAHAHAHAHA.....

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 11:38:10 AM »
" IT "?  LMAO he is stuck with em all. who cares ? face it if a pro cant move them then you think you can?
Humm seems this has hit a sore nerve are you stuck with junk to Moon? HAHAHAHAHA.....

Well I can say that I could move about 20-40 of them with out a problem. Dont remember how many he supposedly gotten to begin with. But any left over from the 20 - 40 rough estimation I could slowly move.

It is good to know a bunch of DJs.

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 12:44:31 PM »
Nah, didn't hit a sore spot, nor am i stuck with junk. Heh.

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 01:58:10 PM »
Quanity of the same thing is hard to move.Especially higher ticket items.

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 09:42:27 AM »
Thats awsome! So on the show they put the bigger winner as _______ but now we see the stuff really doesnt sell it sit on the shelfs and waits to be auctioned again. I love it. Great post. Thanks

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 07:07:23 PM »
On the show they seem to go with the experts "estimated" price.  Estimated and actual price at sale can be a huge difference.

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 08:17:29 AM »
On the show they seem to go with the experts "estimated" price.  Estimated and actual price at sale can be a huge difference.

More like estimated Retail value, and not RESELL value, those two number are always far from each other.

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2011, 12:23:41 AM »
All those $3500 and $5000 vending machines are right by the truck door in the first part of the video.

See all those employees and the size of the warehouse? Rent in that area is 50 to 80 cents per square foot per month  That is why he is burning up cash.

J.R.

xx
Dave Hester Sues Storage Wars

Started by Travis

23 Replies
Last post January 29, 2013, 01:45:02 PM
by rulesforrebels
xx
Dave Hester says Storage Wars producers paid for these !

Started by MovieMan

2 Replies
Last post December 11, 2012, 04:06:42 PM
by Travis
xx
Are you glad Dave Hester is back on Storage Wars?

Started by Travis

6 Replies
Last post August 14, 2014, 12:16:37 AM
by Travis
xx
Dave Hester Wants To Start His Own Storage Auction Company !

Started by MovieMan

11 Replies
Last post May 11, 2013, 11:05:11 PM
by HomeGrownPromos