Storage Auctions

An ambulance at a storage auction? The storage facility's worst nightmare

I was at a storage auction a few weeks ago and this lady fell and broke her leg.  We are talking bone sticking out of skin here folks...  Thats not the crazy part, the auctioneer (who started the auction off with a very intense prayer) came over and layed hands on this woman and began literally screaming for God to "Heal this lady!!!".  She didn't get up and walk, but the auction did go on.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
My worst nightmare is yet another person starting an internet based business on how to make money buying storage auction lockers.

Offline Drew

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Online Storage Auctions
I had an actual auctioneer have a mild heart attack in the middle of and auction!

I had an actual auctioneer have a mild heart attack in the middle of and auction!

Must have been right after the "shows" started..........he couldn't believe the pricing either! ;D

Offline Drew

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Online Storage Auctions
Lol no it was over a year ago

Offline terry

I was at a storage auction a few weeks ago and this lady fell and broke her leg.  We are talking bone sticking out of skin here folks...  Thats not the crazy part, the auctioneer (who started the auction off with a very intense prayer) came over and layed hands on this woman and began literally screaming for God to "Heal this lady!!!".  She didn't get up and walk, but the auction did go on.
north or south Georgia?

Offline terry

north or south Georgia?
I'm guessing north with the laying on of hands.

I can do this I was raised Pentecostal.

xx
If you win a storage unit online, you better get to the storage facility fast!

Started by Travis

2 Replies
Last post February 28, 2014, 09:31:35 AM
by truedaystar
xx
What's the worst behavior you have seen by a storage manager?

Started by MovieMan

1 Replies
Last post December 02, 2012, 10:50:43 AM
by Travis
xx
Storage Facility Kicks a Kid Out

Started by alloro

3 Replies
Last post October 07, 2015, 11:17:49 PM
by ChristopherJames
xx
Auctioneers or Storage Facility ?