Storage Auctions

Did anyone in Central California go Rancho Cordova 72 Vault Auction on 4-27-2013

Offline Leota

• View Profile
    • Donna's Resale Attic
Did anyone in Central California (or elsewhere) go to the Rancho Cordova 72 Vault Auction on 4-27-2013 Saturday? If so, how was it and did you get anything good? Heard there will be another one in Roseville in a few weeks but not as many vaults.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Did anyone in Central California (or elsewhere) go to the Rancho Cordova 72 Vault Auction on 4-27-2013 Saturday?

Nope, was busy selling that day. I don't think any other central Californians are even on here, or if they are they won't admit it.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Nope, was busy selling that day. I don't think any other central Californians are even on here, or if they are they won't admit it.

Guess were to cool for them.  ;)

Offline alloro

• View Profile
Nope, was busy selling that day.

It's more likely you missed it because were busy posting messages online! ;)

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
It's more likely you missed it because were busy posting messages online! ;)

There were 14 (count 'em, 14) posts on Saturday. You posted TWO. I posted ONE (in the evening after a day of selling at the flea market).

Other contributors were Alias, Travis, HomeGrown, etc.

Not to hard to count them up.  ;D

Offline alloro

• View Profile
There were 14 (count 'em, 14) posts on Saturday. You posted TWO. I posted ONE

First off, if you're actually siting home counting posts then you need a hobby. Second I said, "posting messages online". I did not say only at this website.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
First off, if you're actually siting home counting posts then you need a hobby. Second I said, "posting messages online". I did not say only at this website.

Well, excuuuuuuse me !  My hobby is waiting for your reaction to my posts...talk about needing something to do. Aren't there any electrical contracts floating around your area to take care of?  It's a toss-up on which of us needs a "life"....Cobia is a distant third !   ;D

Offline Cobia

• View Profile
Well, excuuuuuuse me !  My hobby is waiting for your reaction to my posts...talk about needing something to do. Aren't there any electrical contracts floating around your area to take care of?  It's a toss-up on which of us needs a "life"....Cobia is a distant third !   ;D

Hey, wait a minute! How'd I get dragged into this! I already have TWO lives thank you very much!  :P

Offline alloro

• View Profile
Aren't there any electrical contracts floating around your area to take care of?

Now that you mention it, not really. Things have been tough ever since Obama dumped on small businesses and the public in general.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Now that you mention it, not really.

Hence your decision to go into the exciting and profitable profession of buying liened storage units.

Offline alloro

• View Profile
Hence your decision to go into the exciting and profitable profession of buying liened storage units.

It fills in the gaps occasionally.

To long of a drive for me... Unless there is a race. Headed that direction this weekend. For racing, not sales. I did bid on an online auction last week that was two hours away. I was kind of glad I didn't win. It would have been a long day for loading.

xx
Central California

Started by MovieMan

6 Replies
Last post March 29, 2011, 02:09:15 PM
by gravell
xx
Where in Central California...

Started by Leota

2 Replies
Last post February 02, 2012, 07:13:08 PM
by Leota